PDA

View Full Version : HUGE SALE on American Racing Headers at New Era Performance !!!!

Mike@NewEra
11-10-2008, 12:16 PM
HUGE SALE on American Racing Headers at New Era Performance !!!!

1 3/4 and 1 7/8 primaries with cats - $1595 -plus shipping
1 3/4 and 1 7/8 primaries without cats - $1485 plus shipping

http://www.neweraperformanceparts.com/Images/Products/Medium/g8arhsys_1.jpg

You can order online anytime at www.neweraperformanceparts.com or call in during business hours to order over the phone at 585-865-1832 .

Thanks ,
Mike

GRRRR8
11-10-2008, 01:40 PM
For any of you that have been thinking about it or wanting them now is the time! That is a GRRRR8 deal by New Era.

Got 8?
11-10-2008, 02:19 PM
Damn!!! Well now that I squandered all my bonus money I see this...I knew it!!! Oh well maybe next time...

Kermit
11-10-2008, 04:43 PM
For any of you that have been thinking about it or wanting them now is the time! That is a GRRRR8 deal by New Era.

GRRRR8,

I know you have the Pedders lowering kit and an exhaust system. Of the two, what would you recommend if you could only get one. Looks like this kit and the suspension street II kit are both just under 2 grand.

GeorgeInNePa
11-10-2008, 04:59 PM
GRRRR8,

I know you have the Pedders lowering kit and an exhaust system. Of the two, what would you recommend if you could only get one. Looks like this kit and the suspension street II kit are both just under 2 grand.

I'm not Charlie, but I'm going to answer. ;)

If you want more power, go with the headers.

If you want better handling, get the Pedders.

What is more important to you, now?

If it were me, I'd take advantage of the ARH sale and get a set of Pedders subframe bushings.

edmanet
11-11-2008, 05:32 PM
ABout how long are these on sale for ???

And if I drove to Rochester... How much for the install ??
I live in MD.

GRRRR8
11-11-2008, 05:38 PM
GRRRR8,

Pedders price will be the same, this is on sale! Get the ARH while you can save a few hundred bucks. With what you save get the X bushings.

Kermit
11-11-2008, 08:01 PM
Pedders price will be the same, this is on sale! Get the ARH while you can save a few hundred bucks. With what you save get the X bushings.

Thanks guys. Just looking for some good advice.

-Ray-
11-12-2008, 03:28 AM
I did the Pedders 1st, but I had the cash to do it. If my funds had been limited I would have done the headers 1st.
Give Mike a call over at New Era and ask him how long the sale will be. Maybe he'll do a layaway, since that seems to be coming back.

Kermit
11-12-2008, 11:09 AM
Maybe a dumb question but why two options? 1 3/4 or 1 7/8 primaries! Wouldn't you want the larger diameter 1 7/8. Any idea if these are bolt on to where I could do it in my garage by myself one evening?

-Ray-
11-12-2008, 12:40 PM
I have the 1 7/8 primaries. You go with the larger diameter if you think you may go with forced induction in the future. Although, my G8 didn't seem to lose anything on the low end with the bigger pipes.
Yes, everything bolts on. You may want a buddy or two to help.

Kermit
11-12-2008, 04:38 PM
I have the 1 7/8 primaries. You go with the larger diameter if you think you may go with forced induction in the future. Although, my G8 didn't seem to lose anything on the low end with the bigger pipes.
Yes, everything bolts on. You may want a buddy or two to help.

Did you get the headers ceramic coated? I was always told to have that done.

-Ray-
11-12-2008, 04:59 PM
American Racing response that it was not necessary. So no, I didn't.
They are beautiful headers.

Mike@NewEra
11-12-2008, 08:25 PM
Or go with the 1 7/8 primaries if you are going with a cam in the future .

Tom@ARH
11-13-2008, 11:27 AM
You really don't need the coating on a stainless steel system.Stainless disapates heat much better than mild steel and won't rust. Theres no documented proof that I have seen where coating a stainless system has any performance benefit.

blackbirdws6
11-13-2008, 12:49 PM
Please PM me for how long this sale will be going on. I am getting a nice Christmas bonus and a signing bonus with my job which will happily pay for this setup.

GRRRR8
11-13-2008, 02:55 PM
Please PM me for how long this sale will be going on. I am getting a nice Christmas bonus and a signing bonus with my job which will happily pay for this setup.

Uh Oh! Somebodys G8 will sound and move just a bit different in the spring.

blackbirdws6
11-16-2008, 06:19 AM
Uh Oh! Somebodys G8 will sound and move just a bit different in the spring.

I told myself that when I got this car that I would be leaving it alone for a while....man was I wrong!

Still waiting for some more information. Let me know guys!

insainiac
11-16-2008, 03:16 PM
Just installed my ARH last week.....ordered them directly from American Racing ......didn't take long at all to get them....now just waiting on the Flash Express again. Sure seems quiet after taking the Magna Flow off!