PDA

View Full Version : Circle D Tour

GRRRR8
11-09-2008, 01:54 PM
I just got back from picking up my Circle D converter and was given a tour by the owner Chris. I learned so much in our 2 hours together about how converters work, how they are made, what a failed one looks like etc. Chris is so nice for doing this on a Sunday due to my schedule. He took converter pieces and laid them out and showed me what my new converter looked like while it was being built. I also got to see what "other" converters look like cut open and I will say, whats cheap isnt good and whats good isnt cheap! Any of you even thinking converter go with Circle D, you wont be disappointed. I have the same converter that is in SS Enforcers car so I know that I should have excellent results as long as I get it to hook and I think I have that covered. Thank You Chris for your time and the tour!

Blackdevil77
11-09-2008, 02:15 PM
awsome! Circle-D FTW! I'll be getting one hopefully before April.

GRRRR8
11-09-2008, 02:17 PM
Just talk to Chris. Very smart guy and will build it to suit YOUR needs.

Blackdevil77
11-09-2008, 02:29 PM
will do. When I get closer to the time to order one I'll give him a call.

Circle-D
11-10-2008, 05:51 AM
It was very nice meeting you as well. The starts of a long relationship I am sure!! I really enjoy teaching about converters. Maybe we can do an open house for the Houston guys one day. Cameras welcome.

Chris

GRRRR8
11-10-2008, 05:55 AM
I should have brought a camera. It would be very cool to do an open house. Members would be amazed by the CNC equiptment and all that goes into your product. Thank You again for your time and education that you gave me.

jetttstream
11-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Chris is top notch!
I hope to meet him one day too!

-Mike

KaiserM715
01-26-2009, 07:04 PM
It was very nice meeting you as well. The starts of a long relationship I am sure!! I really enjoy teaching about converters. Maybe we can do an open house for the Houston guys one day. Cameras welcome.

Chris

As an enginerd and amateur photog, I think this sounds like a great (or should I say GRRRR8?) idea!!