PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going to be racing at Gulfport 5/5/10?

OLD_GOAT
05-03-2010, 07:17 PM
Looks like the wife and I will be staying at the IP in Biloxi for a few days and I may take the GXP to the track to make a few passes.

If you see an old fart in a Stryker Blue G8 GXP, come on by and say hello.

Chances are 75% I will be there.

WARLOCK
05-03-2010, 10:01 PM
DUDE, where are u from? didnt realize u was from down south. but no to answer your question wont be on the coast.. sry. gonna be at home tomorrow chillin. to bad would love to come hang out but its right at an hour and 45 min drive.. kids got school and such..

BigRed585Lbs
05-04-2010, 03:08 AM
From an Old Fart to an Old Goat, if you've got time, check this place out for the best food on the coast!
http://www.blowflyinn.com/

Robert@KBXPerformance
05-04-2010, 05:06 AM
Well I am currently deployed in Afghanistan right now but it is nice to see more people in the Gulfport area popping in here. When I get back this summer I plan to hit the track in GPT a few times.

OLD_GOAT
05-04-2010, 10:22 AM
DUDE, where are u from? didnt realize u was from down south. but no to answer your question wont be on the coast.. sry. gonna be at home tomorrow chillin. to bad would love to come hang out but its right at an hour and 45 min drive.. kids got school and such..

We are from the Houston area, wanting to kick back for a couple of days and see if the crap table likes us or not.