PDA

View Full Version : G8 Ray is grrrr8

djchubbs
03-18-2010, 03:51 AM
Ray set me up with a set of his custom axlebacks and they are super smooth sounding with little drone and look amazing...

mtolivecracker
03-18-2010, 04:20 AM
Wow, this is news to me, was this a one time deal? or are they available? id love to hear more, pics, and such, as I am still waiting for a good set of axlebacks.

GeorgeInNePa
03-18-2010, 05:00 AM
Wow, this is news to me, was this a one time deal? or are they available? id love to hear more, pics, and such, as I am still waiting for a good set of axlebacks.

He set up some jigs last year, but he's so busy with work...

;)

Maybe he'll start finding the time to build some sets.

saltyrodz
03-18-2010, 05:32 AM
Does any one have the pypes violator axle back? And what do they think of them?

-Ray-
03-18-2010, 05:53 AM
Does any one have the pypes violator axle back? And what do they think of them?

Lol. Don't hyjack my good feedback thread. It's not often I get to hear this stuff. George, yesterday was the 1st day in 4 weeks that I haven't been on the road. Now myrental is empty, and the idiots tore up the yRd and two doors.

fiveoh
03-18-2010, 06:44 AM
What muffler are these based off of? Do they use the Jbend to get rid of drone?

-Ray-
03-18-2010, 11:24 AM
The mufflers are Flowmaster Super 44's. Charlie had a set on his car that I made. Pics are in one of his threads. I have a set on my car, and the set I made for George that never really got finished made it to Eric. Of course I had to check the fit on my G8 before I shipped them.
I want Eric to post pics too!
He has stock exhaust, so he has no drone. Mine drone like a M'fer. I don't care though, this isn't my DD.