PDA

View Full Version : Urban Speed...Sunday from 10am-2pm

G8Firehawk17
03-13-2010, 03:11 PM
http://urbanspeed.com

Some douchiness, but some really nice cars out there. Much smaller venue than coffee & cars and catered by Laurenzo's

G8Firehawk17
03-14-2010, 09:34 AM
Just got back and there were some nice cars out there. First time I've ever seen a Carrera GT in person. Lot's of Lambo's and assorted muscle...very fun.

I met some guys from a local tune shop I was not familiar with called PowerFab. They've got a dyno day on 3/28 and they are located by FastLane. One of the guys just bought a G8 GXP, so I'd like to see what they start doing to it. For some of you that have been shopping for a tune shop, it might be worth checking out.

jellis
03-14-2010, 07:00 PM
i'll try to make the next meet for sure.

meatbag
03-15-2010, 07:58 AM
I hope to see you at the dyno day this month. You should come by the shop before hand if you get a chance to see some of the other work we have done.

Bryan

G8Firehawk17
03-15-2010, 01:38 PM
I hope to see you at the dyno day this month. You should come by the shop before hand if you get a chance to see some of the other work we have done.

Bryan

Hey...it was good meeting you. I'm very interested in the dyno day and will try to make it out there before hand. Let me know what you end up with for wheels.