PDA

View Full Version : Mustangs vs the World!! April 17 @ Borona.

familycaronROIDS!
03-08-2010, 07:38 AM
Dont be a forum racer come down and race bragging right on the line.......

For more info or rules info:
http://www.mustangsvstheworld.com/

Thrasher
03-09-2010, 06:45 PM
I might be home and $40 to see how many Mustangs I can eat for breakfast lunch and dinner doesn't seem too bad, especially if they're asking for it. I don't know what it is, but for the most part Mustang drivers get under my skin and always have. I'll let you know...

Thrasher
03-09-2010, 06:50 PM
That's off the 8 just before you get to the mountains, right?

r33pwrd
03-09-2010, 07:45 PM
I might be home and $40 to see how many Mustangs I can eat for breakfast lunch and dinner doesn't seem too bad, especially if they're asking for it. I don't know what it is, but for the most part Mustang drivers get under my skin and always have. I'll let you know...

I would not expect to see a buch of mustangs you "can eat for breakfast" there are a lot of very fast mustangs out there. And unless you have a bunch of mods that you dont show in your sig I would venture to say you may end up being the meal ;)

familycaronROIDS!
03-09-2010, 07:58 PM
I would not expect to see a buch of mustangs you "can eat for breakfast" there are a lot of very fast mustangs out there. And unless you have a bunch of mods that you dont show in your sig I would venture to say you may end up being the meal ;)

Well there will be alot of classes for slower to faster cars so it should be fun regardless.

Plus Im sure there will be some fast bowties there too.... Some GM cars have taken home some trophies there in the past.

Win or lose should be fun.

familycaronROIDS!
03-09-2010, 07:59 PM
That's off the 8 just before you get to the mountains, right?

There are a few routes there I usually mapquest it. Maybe we could meet up prior to going and cruise there.

kbuckert
03-09-2010, 08:18 PM
hmmm....i really need stuff to get done.....

Thrasher
03-09-2010, 08:36 PM

I would hope to see a lot of cars faster than my pretty much still stock car, wouldn't be worth the $ if there weren't. :sleeping: I would also hope to get my ass handed to me to give me more motivation to go faster. Damn, I was sounding like thoes guys I mentioned before wasn't I :uhm: Just gettin excited about the car I guess.

Thrasher
03-09-2010, 08:38 PM
There are a few routes there I usually mapquest it. Maybe we could meet up prior to going and cruise there.

That'd be cool, I'll let you know.