PDA

View Full Version : Baer 14" Big Brake Kit - Gravana Group Buy!

GravanaTuning.com
10-27-2008, 12:36 PM
BAER 14" BIG BRAKE KIT GROUP BUY

First, thanks to Charlie and Steve for the site and giving us the opportunity to support this forum!

Now, time for the deals! :D

We are pleased to announce a Gravana group purchase for the newly released Baer 14" Big Brake Kits for the Pontiac G8!

http://www.gravanatuning.com/prod_images/large/BAE-4301366.jpg

This group buy will be for the Baer 4301366 and 4302230 Pro + 14" Big Brake Kit. It includes everything needed to convert your stock G8 brakes to this great looking and performing package! They fit with either 18" or 19" stock wheels!

http://www.gravanatuning.com/2158/3/116/6304/2008_Pontiac_G8_GT_Sedan_6.0.html

http://www.gravanatuning.com/2158/3/116/8727/2008_Pontiac_G8_GT_Sedan_6.0.html

Pricing will be as follows:

5 Sets Ordered = 10% Instant Rebate + FREE shipping
10 Sets Ordered = 15% Instant Rebate + FREE shipping
15 Sets Ordered = 20% Instant Rebate + FREE shipping

To receive this pricing, just add both sets to the cart and order as you normally would. Please place G8 Forum Baer Group Buy in the comments/notes field when ordering.We will void the initial charges that show up as full price, and once the group buy has ended, charge cards the correct amount. This group buy will end on November 9, 2008 at 11:59 pm PST. All standard Gravana terms/conditions apply.

We are also including free shipping for this group buy! Those of you in the lower 48 states will have the shipping charges removed when we process your order. If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada and would like a shipping quote, please PM me or email us at info@gravanatuning.com

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Ryan and the Gravana Team

Steve
10-27-2008, 01:58 PM
aaaaaaargh:surprise: *slobber* *drool*
I REALLY want those! hmm 2x1895=3790 -20% = 3k? that's a good deal.
of course right after I ordered my wheels and have NO $$$ left. I should get some on lay-away or something because these DEFINITELY need to go on my car with my new HSV GTS 20's!

GravanaTuning.com
10-27-2008, 02:02 PM
aaaaaaargh:surprise: *slobber* *drool*
I REALLY want those! hmm 2x1895=3790 -20% = 3k? that's a good deal.
of course right after I ordered my wheels and have NO $$$ left. I should get some on lay-away or something because these DEFINITELY need to go on my car with my new HSV GTS 20's!

LOL! Yeah hopefully it can hit 15 sets ordered so everyone gets 20% off because it really is killer pricing.

I have seen these installed in person and it looks :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:!!

-Ryan

BlownG8GT
10-27-2008, 05:49 PM
I have seen and driven the development car, they are well worth the money. Hey Maybe Gravana can offer a Magna Charger / Baer Brake package:bpress:

wreckwriter
10-27-2008, 05:52 PM
I have seen and driven the development car, they are well worth the money. Hey Maybe Gravana can offer a Magna Charger / Baer Brake package:bpress:

For those of us ready to mortgage our houses? :)

GravanaTuning.com
10-28-2008, 12:49 PM
For all of the Balla's in here we can definitely work something out.:prostock:

MtbDoc
10-29-2008, 05:07 PM
As I posted on 'the other board' I will likely add myself to the list if we get to 20% (and gee...a maggie combo deal...just don't tell my wife, okay?) but am otherwise not quite ready to pull the trigger.

I am CONVINCED that I can drive this car for awhile before I buy parts. Within a couple of weeks of buying the GTO I was ordering several $k in parts FROM GRAVANA. Tell Jim thanks a lot!