PDA

View Full Version : Metco Motorsports Open House & Cruise In

Rick@Metco
02-23-2010, 11:51 AM
Metco Motorsports Open House & Cruise-In!

Saturday May 22, 2010
12PM - 6PM

Anderson, SC

Come join the fun at the first annual Metco Motorsports Open House! This event will be open to all makes and models, including classic, custom, and late-model cars.
While details are subject to change, plans for this event include live music provided by The Eric Scott Band. There will also be on-site chassis dyno pulls available from Pro-Dyno.

Come see the cars, our shop, our products, and buy yourself a hot dog to benefit the AIM charity program. Trophies will be awarded for the People's Choice and Best Dyno Result.

Don't miss this exciting event!

For inquiries, please email Sales@MetcoMotorsports.com.

Rick@Metco
05-10-2010, 12:12 PM
Bump!

stryker g8gt
05-14-2010, 12:30 PM
If I can get my ass out of bed early enough to clean up the car I may stop by........Can you list your street address

Rick@Metco
05-17-2010, 12:54 PM
Our address is as follows:

Metco Motorsports
109 North Park Drive
Anderson, SC 29621
864-332-5929

MapQuest & Google get a little loopy when it comes to finding us, so here are the simplest directions:

DIRECTIONS: From I-85, use the Liberty Highway exit #21. Head towards Anderson at the ramp, crossing over the interstate and passing a Shell gas station on your left. At the second traffic lite (about one mile), bear right to turn on to the Highway 28 by-pass. Travel another mile, and at the second light turn left onto McGee Road. There will be a Sunbelt Rentals building on your left at this intersection. Travel about 100 yards on McGee Road, and make the first left onto North Park Drive. Our building is just down on the left side.

See you there... :thumbsup:

BigV8
05-18-2010, 12:49 PM
I was going to hit this but ended up having to work Saturday :(