PDA

View Full Version : Pedders Update

GRRRR8
10-26-2008, 05:22 PM
I started the Pedders install today. About 3 hours into it got real weak and had to stop. I came home and slept for 4 hours and feel OK now, so I should finish the rear tomorrow. The Pedders products are amazing. I have a couple of questions for Pete tomorrow, I have 3 bushings and the Diff bushings to do and the rear is done as far as all the bushings. I took a ton of pics so everyone can see just how crappy the factory stuff is.

G8V8
10-26-2008, 05:42 PM
Hope you are feeling better dude! Don't over do it. You are no spring chicken. In fact, I hear it takes you all night to do what you used to be able to do all night. j/k OK, my flame suit is on! Fire away.

GRRRR8
10-26-2008, 05:49 PM
LMAO!!! I dont know what it was. Heart started racing, sweating etc. I did not eat which wasnt too bright, but it was more then that. Its that time of year though when the weird illnesses come aroud, so who knows.

99-LS1-SS
10-27-2008, 04:53 AM
Might be a good idea to get checked out just to be safe. It would suck to have something tragic happen that could have potentially been headed off.

GRRRR8
10-27-2008, 05:08 AM
It looks like it was not eating caused the largest part of the issue.

Chewy
10-27-2008, 05:21 AM
Not eating and then smoking with the Nicotine can cause issues like this. Did you also have Caffeine? :beer3:

Good luck on the install...

Oh and I'm jealous that you're doing your car all the way! I LOVE the X bushings I put in and can't imagine what the others do... Must be AMAZING!

99-LS1-SS
10-27-2008, 05:23 AM
Sorry for the derail. Post up some pics.

GRRRR8
10-27-2008, 06:13 AM
Not eating and then smoking with the Nicotine can cause issues like this. Did you also have Caffeine? :beer3:

Good luck on the install...

Oh and I'm jealous that you're doing your car all the way! I LOVE the X bushings I put in and can't imagine what the others do... Must be AMAZING!

Yes on the Caffine. I guess old age is starting to catch up with me, but as soon as I here from Pete I will finish the rear today! I will post pics tonite.

It's A G8!
10-27-2008, 01:28 PM
Hey guys we all need to pitch in and get some insurance on Charlie. All that knowledge will go to waste if something bad where to happen to him. We would all need to be compensated some how!

J/K Hope you feel better!

GRRRR8
10-27-2008, 01:42 PM
LOL! Thats what my wife said, "what would I do with the car if something happened?" I told her, "make a post ITBFST FOR SALE" and stand by the front door with the keys!

jbradsh1
10-27-2008, 02:25 PM
LMAO!!! I dont know what it was. Heart started racing, sweating etc. I did not eat which wasnt too bright, but it was more then that. Its that time of year though when the weird illnesses come aroud, so who knows.

Hey Charlie; I think I'd take a pass by the doctor's office on this one.

GRRRR8
10-27-2008, 03:21 PM
Already have an appointment. I can not be become bed ridden until I am faster then George! lol

GeorgeInNePa
10-27-2008, 04:17 PM
Already have an appointment. I can not be become bed ridden until I am faster then George! lol

LMAO!

We'll get you some hand controls, old man.

lol

G8V8
10-27-2008, 04:29 PM
LMAO!

We'll get you some hand controls, old man.

lol

ROTFLMAO:cheers: