PDA

View Full Version : tvs1900 deal

lwh0032
01-30-2010, 02:43 PM
Was looking around for some good tvs1900 prices and stumbled upon this. If anyone is looking for a good deal or wants someone to pricematch, just search google shopping for: tvs1900 g8

Andy@Livernois
01-30-2010, 04:10 PM
A little birdie told me that you should call one of the supporting sponsors if you want a good deal on this system. i even heard they have it on the shelf WITH injectors ;)

christiancoach
01-30-2010, 05:55 PM
Interesting Fine Print:
ATTENTION: ALL SUPERCHARGER SALES ARE FINAL: No credits or returns allowed once VIN number is verified with customer!

CARB E.O. # D-488-5 (PDF) for (2004 models only) and # D-488-10 for (2005-06 models only)

Looks like they are referring to the GTO not the G8.
A birdie told me that a site sponsor who we know does good customer service would probably be worth anything extra over the "deal" on that page just for the cimple fact you know you are going to get taken care of in the long run.
Just my 2 cents

gr8lover
01-30-2010, 07:36 PM
A little birdie told me that you should call one of the supporting sponsors if you want a good deal on this system. i even heard they have it on the shelf WITH injectors ;)

I wonder who that would be??? hmmmm.....

Hey Andy--- if you happen to be running any sales or deals or how about "Valentines day sale"--- interesting concept.... (I hear the ladies really love the Maggie instead of flowers!!!!) I think you would sell alot of them with that gimmick!!!!

With my cam (I mean your cam), is the 1900 the right choice (or should I have a different cam?). Can you PM me on a price for someone like me on the Maggie install, etc.. I think you got me hooked... darn you!!! (also if you expect any "Valentine" deals going on in the next couple months let me know..... :)

VegasNate
01-30-2010, 07:53 PM
Stage I Livernois cam works very well with a Maggie. :whistle:

gr8lover
01-31-2010, 11:10 PM
Stage I Livernois cam works very well with a Maggie. :whistle:

Thanks for the info... I should have known... I have seen you post alot and should have noticed that you had a Livernois stg 1..... looks like it works really well!!!!!

TryMe
02-01-2010, 10:31 AM
With my cam (I mean your cam), is the 1900 the right choice (or should I have a different cam?). Can you PM me on a price for someone like me on the Maggie install, etc.. I think you got me hooked... darn you!!! (also if you expect any "Valentine" deals going on in the next couple months let me know..... :)

Ya thanks a lot Andy for making me want to make my car faster. Trying to figure out how I can do a Maggie without my wife noticing.:spank:

Andy@Livernois
02-01-2010, 10:51 AM
lol! time to buy another buick from around here ;)

TryMe
02-01-2010, 06:06 PM
lol! time to buy another buick from around here ;)

I'm trying to figure out how I can incorporate a stop at Livernois into our trip to the Quad Cities for the G8 Gathering...:uhm:

Andy@Livernois
02-02-2010, 04:50 AM
you could always say you got lost and didn't realize it until you were in dearborn! ;)

Rich@pm-fl.com
02-02-2010, 07:05 AM
Was looking around for some good tvs1900 prices and stumbled upon this. If anyone is looking for a good deal or wants someone to pricematch, just search google shopping for: tvs1900 g8

Or you could give us a call and find out just how great of a deal you can get on the TVS1900....