PDA

View Full Version : Kenne bell for 2010 camaro??could it fit our cars??

vic2186
01-10-2010, 09:39 AM
http://www.kennebell.net/superchargers/gm/Camaro/Camaro.htm

take a look guys..looks sick I know this is going to be big for te camaro crew

VegasNate
01-10-2010, 10:11 AM
Out here in Vegas there was a shop doing a custom KB kit on a G8. I don't know the reason why it was not completed but the new Camaro kit might work but with some definite modifications. Unfortunately, its all about how much money you want to spend to make it happen. It looks very nice though.

Ktlplxm
01-10-2010, 10:24 AM
http://www.kennebell.net/superchargers/gm/Camaro/Camaro.htm

take a look guys..looks sick I know this is going to be big for te camaro crew

It should fit, dimensionally we are almost identical in the engine bay. Notice though, KB isn't building or producing the kit, Modern Muscle is. When I spoke to KB months ago they said specifically they have no plans to build any other kit for a GM platform other than what they already produce. The scary part was when I asked them if they were producing a base to bolt down to the Gen IV engines I was told no. So I pointed out that they had "in development" a C6 offroad kit, and if it was just for the early C6's (the 6.0's), and they said no it will fit to current. Confused, I asked if he realized their were two different port designs on the LS3 and the LS2, and if one was available it (the base manifold) would work for the Late C6's, then it could be adapted. He told me point blank "THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE IN THE ENGINES"--- hopefully he's gone now

Andy@Livernois
01-12-2010, 01:32 PM
actually the camaro and G8 use different spacing on the drive components. The Camaro uses a truck balancer and pulley spacing, where the G8 uses corvette...

GeorgeInNePa
01-12-2010, 02:36 PM
It should fit, dimensionally we are almost identical in the engine bay. Notice though, KB isn't building or producing the kit, Modern Muscle is. When I spoke to KB months ago they said specifically they have no plans to build any other kit for a GM platform other than what they already produce. The scary part was when I asked them if they were producing a base to bolt down to the Gen IV engines I was told no. So I pointed out that they had "in development" a C6 offroad kit, and if it was just for the early C6's (the 6.0's), and they said no it will fit to current. Confused, I asked if he realized their were two different port designs on the LS3 and the LS2, and if one was available it (the base manifold) would work for the Late C6's, then it could be adapted. He told me point blank "THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE IN THE ENGINES"--- hopefully he's gone now

Unless I'm missing something, that's the Kenne-Bell website.

Ktlplxm
01-12-2010, 02:48 PM
It is on their site but they do not have it listed for sale on the site. when I called after reading it, the guy on the phone said it was a project Modern Muscle did. Of course he could be wrong, they have been before.