PDA

View Full Version : G8 Posters and Other Pontiac Stuff

Hoosier G8
01-09-2010, 06:03 PM
If you want a poster suitable for framing you may want to go to this site and check them out. http://www.pontiacmall.com/ Also some cool key fobs here with the G8 and GXP logo. I know this site has been posted in the past but just a reminder. If any of you decide to buy the $4000 neon vintage sign I sure would love to see a picture of it over your garage :)

TCorzett
01-10-2010, 12:21 AM
Very cool... would look great on the wall in my house (when I hit the Lotto)!

I don't have a proper garage (just a parking space), so maybe I should give my house a garage theme. I have a few paintings that would work nicely, but I'm sure when I meet a woman she'll want to replace it all with flowers or something.

-Todd...

Snakey
01-10-2010, 08:14 AM
I lucked out and got one of the dealership promotional posters when I bought my G8. It was up on the wall in an office of a guy that had just been let go and I asked my salesman if I could have it and he took it down, rolled it up and said "you've got that fast car now get on it with this so no one can stop you and tell you that you can't have that!" haha I was happy to oblige. It's 24 x 36 and looks nice in our office.

djchubbs
01-10-2010, 09:26 AM
I got the dealership placard also I told them i would only buy from them if they would give me the poster.

chipman283
01-10-2010, 07:46 PM
I have that 69 Trans Am poster hanging up in my gameroom.

G8GTlawride
01-12-2010, 08:26 AM
I lucked out and got one of the dealership promotional posters when I bought my G8. It was up on the wall in an office of a guy that had just been let go and I asked my salesman if I could have it and he took it down, rolled it up and said "you've got that fast car now get on it with this so no one can stop you and tell you that you can't have that!" haha I was happy to oblige. It's 24 x 36 and looks nice in our office.

I think I have that poster as well. I also have a black hat with the red "G8" ebroidered on it. When the first cars hit the states for the dealers to do a ride and drive, I was also fortunate enough to have the dealer where I bought mine get them for me.

Belo
01-13-2010, 07:47 AM
fock those neon signs are sweet. would love one, but would also rather have a maggie :secret:

mjf232
01-15-2010, 07:43 PM
I got the poster from the dealership too. I told the salesman that I wouldnt do the deal unless they threw it in so he said done. Its the pic of the black gt with all the electric swirls in the background.