PDA

View Full Version : Gtg

grandmacpubah
01-05-2010, 07:51 PM
Anyone want to get together in the next couple weeks for a burger/pizza or something? To show my complete bias to the north end I was thinking Lynnwood...

WickedMom
01-05-2010, 08:28 PM
I say pick Hollywood instead of Lynnwood and you have a deal!

r33pwrd
02-21-2010, 07:51 AM
Anyone want to get together in the next couple weeks for a burger/pizza or something? To show my complete bias to the north end I was thinking Lynnwood...

missed this, but I would like to meet you guys.

grandmacpubah
02-21-2010, 05:28 PM
missed this, but I would like to meet you guys.

Do you work outta your house or in Bellevue/Redmond?

r33pwrd
03-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Do you work outta your house or in Bellevue/Redmond?

I do in Sammamish... I saw your car today :) looks killer! I would have stopped and said Hi but I had a 12 oclock meeting I was allready late for.

I always miss the sectional posts... must not show up when I use the "new post" button?

grandmacpubah
03-03-2010, 05:47 PM
Did you see me at that sbux in Lynnwood?

r33pwrd
03-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Did you see me at that sbux in Lynnwood?

You where parked in front of sterling bank in lynwood (across from Best Buy).... im 99% sure it was your car! I was the guy in the Stryker blue that drove by you :)

grandmacpubah
03-03-2010, 06:31 PM
yep that was me lol I was on the phone getting ready to go into sbux. Too bad you couldn't stop

r33pwrd
03-03-2010, 06:44 PM
yep that was me lol I was on the phone getting ready to go into sbux. Too bad you couldn't stop

did you see me? I would like to have stopped by but I hate being the late guy to a meeting :)

grandmacpubah
03-03-2010, 07:30 PM
Yep! You did a drive by in front of me lol I was like wow that looks just like my car lol

r33pwrd
03-04-2010, 07:58 AM
Yep! You did a drive by in front of me lol I was like wow that looks just like my car but a 4x4 version lol

fixed for you :)

grandmacpubah
03-04-2010, 08:23 AM
lol well get on it! get that thing lowered! I have to say lowering the car and putting some bigger meats in the back really made a big visual improvement imo

r33pwrd
03-04-2010, 08:31 AM
lol well get on it! get that thing lowered! I have to say lowering the car and putting some bigger meats in the back really made a big visual improvement imo

man I have been trying to buy wheels! I payed for a set of Speedy Cheetah wheels only to have them tell me they are back orderd for 6-10 weeks ! So I said F it ill buy the f14 in brushed titanium (20's) and they still dont have them in stock! And now im having second thoughts about the Forgestars becasue off all the issues everyone has had :(

Im very picky on wheels and WILL not order a wheel that will rub when lowered as the G8 is my "work car" and I would find it embarrassing if it rubbed when I had big wigs in the car with me.

I hate all the decisions! I finally have recovered from the remodel and I cant decide what to spend my money on :( I have even thought if buying a early 70's bronco and leaving the G8 alone.. decisions

grandmacpubah
03-04-2010, 08:36 AM
man I have been trying to buy wheels! I payed for a set of Speedy Cheetah wheels only to have them tell me they are back orderd for 6-10 weeks ! So I said F it ill buy the f14 in brushed titanium (20's) and they still dont have them in stock! And now im having second thoughts about the Forgestars becasue off all the issues everyone has had :(

Im very picky on wheels and WILL not order a wheel that will rub when lowered as the G8 is my "work car" and I would find it embarrassing if it rubbed when I had big wigs in the car with me.

I hate all the decisions! I finally have recovered from the remodel and I cant decide what to spend my money on :( I have even thought if buying a early 70's bronco and leaving the G8 alone.. decisions

Well my 19's rubbed, and that was with a 45mm offset in back, until I had the fenders rolled. I don't think you'd have any issues if you get the fenders rolled. I don't think they will ever have the forgestars in stock I think they are running a JIT operation, and don't have the cash flow to stock anything.

Have you looked at any of the custom concave wheels? I thought some of those were darn good looking. Not sure what you are looking to spend, as they are little pricey, but they look great.

r33pwrd
03-04-2010, 09:06 AM
dont have a budget but I would like to be under 2K for them...(plus tires) my problem Is I want 20" wheels and there is not much out there in the proper offset :(

Rubbabubi
03-06-2010, 01:42 PM
Have you guys checked out pnwg8.com. There's a bunch of guys on there that meet up in the Tacoma area on the 2nd wednesday of every month. They also meet up pretty much every Friday at the Krispy Kreme in Puyallup. I've only been to one monthly get together but due to an eye injury, I haven't been driving my car for the last month. I currently live in Olympia BTW. You should check them out. They got all kinds of cool gear that say PNWG8 on it. I just ordered a hat that will match the Liquid Red on my car.

r33pwrd
03-06-2010, 02:15 PM
ya I go on there every now and than. Im on the Eastside so a "down south" GTG on a weekday is a pain in the ass.

grandmacpubah
03-06-2010, 07:24 PM
Have you guys checked out pnwg8.com. There's a bunch of guys on there that meet up in the Tacoma area on the 2nd wednesday of every month. They also meet up pretty much every Friday at the Krispy Kreme in Puyallup. I've only been to one monthly get together but due to an eye injury, I haven't been driving my car for the last month. I currently live in Olympia BTW. You should check them out. They got all kinds of cool gear that say PNWG8 on it. I just ordered a hat that will match the Liquid Red on my car.

Thanks for the heads up dooder. I've browsed the sight too, but I have 4 kids and a wife so it's a little hard to make those kinds of things. I'm sure we'll meet up at something this summer though!

R.Penguin
03-06-2010, 08:02 PM
Aw crap! My car's dirty.