PDA

View Full Version : Everybody VS. Me...

Blackdevil77
10-16-2008, 07:17 PM
Ok my friends are having a war with me because im not chasing girls around or trying to get a girl friend or anything like they are or like they think a 19 year old guy should. Now I'll admit, my self confidence is probably not were it should be but I don't really have a problem with it. I had a girl friend about 2 years ago and that didn't really work out very well (at all). Found out she was just using me for money and attention and all sorts of stuff for the year we saw each other and I just don't really want another girl friend and that's why my friends are all over me, thinking im crazy or something is wrong with me. Do you think something is wrong?
I know very strange topic but I figured, what the hell, ill post it up and see what you guys think.

R.Penguin
10-16-2008, 07:24 PM
Ok my friends are having a war with me because im not chasing girls around or trying to get a girl friend or anything like they are or like they think a 19 year old guy should. Now I'll admit, my self confidence is probably not were it should be but I don't really have a problem with it. I had a girl friend about 2 years ago and that didn't really work out very well (at all). Found out she was just using me for money and attention and all sorts of stuff for the year we saw each other and I just don't really want another girl friend and that's why my friends are all over me, thinking im crazy or something is wrong with me. Do you think something is wrong?
I know very strange topic but I figured, what the hell, ill post it up and see what you guys think.
Just tell 'em your (right/left) hand is better, faster, doesn't whine, ask for money, want to know where you were last night, cry, etc. etc. Also leaves more time for driving. Not much chance of getting crabs either. :p

Blackdevil77
10-16-2008, 07:27 PM
Just tell 'em your (right/left) hand is better, faster, doesn't whine, ask for money, want to know where you were last night, cry, etc. etc. Also leaves more time for driving. Not much chance of getting crabs either. :p

Lmao! I'll tell them that. They'll probably slap me across the face and tell me to get serious but it's still funny.

GRRRR8
10-16-2008, 07:37 PM
There is plenty of time for girls. Education and a fast G8 are a priority right now!

Blackdevil77
10-16-2008, 07:41 PM
lol. Agreed! I'm only 19 and just got into college. I don't really have the time or money for that matter for girls. My last paycheck was 87 bucks lol. Usually not that low but that's just embarrassing.

todds87ss
10-16-2008, 11:17 PM
as long as you're NOT the one "loving Bawls", you'll be fine!

Chewy
10-17-2008, 04:41 AM
Here in Iowa we call ya'll Homosexuals... :nutkick:

Nah... Just kidding... I didn't have my first "real" date till I hit 26 or so. I was into my toys and such plus the fact that at one point I weighed 450lbs didn't help matters. You talk about low self esteem?? You got nutin on me back then M8! :o

Of course I lost 225 pounds which helped matters A LOT! I lift weights and do cardio now so I've turned the corner. I have a great girlfriend that I KNOW will be my wife VERY soon. :zing:

So take it slow and have fun! You'll find someone.

Cheers

G8GT594
10-17-2008, 04:59 AM

Im not sure if i should be giving advice because im still trying to get over Jennifer but hell man you saw how bad i turned out. But i guess you should let them come to you. I was once told that the girl that comes to you usually is in it for the relationship, not for the money, car, etc... But shit what do i know lol.

MtbDoc
10-17-2008, 05:05 AM
Honestly, most adolescents are TOO obsessed with the opposite sex. This culture tells you that you ought to be doing this as much as possible...but I strongly disagree. Figure out who you are, where you are going, and what matters to you. That will keep you busy for the next few years, and THEN you will be far more prepared to make HEALTHY decisions about relationships. In my practice I deal so much with the results of bad choices people make, and I generally recommend to sort yourself out BEFORE getting involved.

GRRRR8
10-17-2008, 05:07 AM
^^100% agreement!^^

Chewy
10-17-2008, 05:28 AM
Oh and by the way...

I'm 34 and will be getting married at the age of 35... :o

Blackdevil77
10-17-2008, 05:36 AM
lol. Congrats 4gasem! And thanks everyone for your input. I'm not very worried about it. My friends just think my last girl ruined everything for me which is not true. Just showed me that at this age, immaturity is too high and everybody is too willy nilly. Because I'm not looking for girls or talk about them all the time my friends think I was ruined and there "so worried."

GXPaycheck
10-17-2008, 07:02 AM
No reason to be in a big hurry to find someone to help you spend your money. Trust me (2 ex wives, stopped my collection there!)! Wait till you are 90, then you will be too old to care! :om:

Remember the old saying: if it flies, floats, or f*#@%*s, it's always better to rent than to buy!

todds87ss
10-17-2008, 03:13 PM
Honestly, most adolescents are TOO obsessed with the opposite sex. This culture tells you that you ought to be doing this as much as possible...but I strongly disagree. Figure out who you are, where you are going, and what matters to you. That will keep you busy for the next few years, and THEN you will be far more prepared to make HEALTHY decisions about relationships. In my practice I deal so much with the results of bad choices people make, and I generally recommend to sort yourself out BEFORE getting involved.

Dr. Phil...is that YOU???
seriously...excellent advice!

GT-610
10-17-2008, 04:34 PM
dont sweat it,mario! your REAL friends wont pressure you at all. I'm sure alot of them still have that "high school" mentality and dont know what they're talking about anyway.
take the advice of the older and more experienced people on this board-i have yet to see bad advice here so far...And since i met you in person,trust me-the only thing you need to get a smart and pretty girl is a little confidence.update this thread after you kick some ass next week at the track!!!!! that should do it! LOL

GeorgeInNePa
10-17-2008, 08:45 PM
"I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women uh... women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I, uh... I do not avoid women, Mandrake.
But I... I do deny them my essence."

For 10 points, name the character and the movie.

------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry about it, besides, it's really really hard to get a car pregnant.

;)

caretaker
10-17-2008, 08:53 PM
For 10 points, name the character and the movie.

------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry about it, besides, it's really really hard to get a car pregnant.

;)

General Jack D. Ripper - Dr. Strangelove - 1964 - Stanley Kubrick

GeorgeInNePa
10-17-2008, 09:30 PM
General Jack D. Ripper - Dr. Strangelove - 1964 - Stanley Kubrick

As long as you didn't cheat, you win the internets tonight!

lol

"You ever see a Commie drink a glass of water, Mandrake?"