PDA

View Full Version : Columbia, SC Shops

ubermedic
12-21-2009, 03:49 PM
Looking for a reputable shop for a good tune/dyno close to columbia. Preferably one that has a clue regarding the G8. Found one shop on the intarweb, but it specialized in ricers.

Needs to be close to Columbia as the wife has me on a short leash after I told her I wanted a supercharger or that STS rear mounted twin turbo. "Improves gas milage" did not fly. She's gettin smart guys, which kinda sucks.

Anywho, might anyone know a good place thats local that can get me taken care of?

Ktlplxm
12-22-2009, 01:40 PM
Looking for a reputable shop for a good tune/dyno close to columbia. Preferably one that has a clue regarding the G8. Found one shop on the intarweb, but it specialized in ricers.

Needs to be close to Columbia as the wife has me on a short leash after I told her I wanted a supercharger or that STS rear mounted twin turbo. "Improves gas milage" did not fly. She's gettin smart guys, which kinda sucks.

Anywho, might anyone know a good place thats local that can get me taken care of?

I'm just an hour north of you, but I don't know where any good shops are in Columbia proper. But you can tell the wife FI does improve mileage, I can come down and prove it lol

stryker g8gt
12-22-2009, 02:19 PM
if you are willing to travel to Greenville, SC. Holler and I can hook you up with some one. actually the link is bellow at v8 muscle

Opeth
12-26-2009, 12:45 PM
Carolina Chassis Dyno did mine. They're over in Lexington. The guy's name is Travis and he did a great job. He's done several G8's and knows a good bit about them.