PDA

View Full Version : Vararam intake and 90mm plate kit??

vic2186
12-16-2009, 05:39 PM
i know charlie is getting his ready to put the jet on the back of his car so he can run 15's lo:nah:l..just joking but does a plate kit fit with a vararam style intake or will i have to swap out to a roto fab or afe??its already tight as it sits so extending it wont help from what i see...

let me kno:secret:

GeorgeInNePa
12-16-2009, 06:49 PM
i know charlie is getting his ready to put the jet on the back of his car so he can run 15's lo:nah:l..just joking but does a plate kit fit with a vararam style intake or will i have to swap out to a roto fab or afe??its already tight as it sits so extending it wont help from what i see...

No one knows.

Install the plate, then set the Vararam on top. You should be able to see if there is enough of the coupler to get away with trimming it.

How thick is the plate?

edmanet
12-16-2009, 07:21 PM

You broke an axle ????

polo
12-16-2009, 07:26 PM
You broke an axle ????

I think that's under "future mods" :)

vic2186
12-16-2009, 07:31 PM
lol...yep its is im going to track next year first to try out the stall with the tires..make 2 passes..then try the go button hope no stays at the starting line..

GRRRR8
12-16-2009, 09:17 PM
I have mocked it up amd it will fit. I will post pics when the time comes. :)