PDA

View Full Version : jhp parts

black widow g8gt
12-14-2009, 12:36 PM
does anyone know how long it takes to receive parts that are ordered from jhp? g8partsdirect.com

13 QTR
12-14-2009, 12:44 PM
does anyone know how long it takes to receive parts that are ordered from jhp? g8partsdirect.com

my diff was at my door in...damn forgot...it was 5-7 days....yea from down under.
The post office can't get a letter from alabama to virginia in that time...

RapidG8GXP
12-14-2009, 12:44 PM
I ordered my armrest on a friday evening.. it was delivered the following thursday via DHL to my local Post Office.

616 of 933
12-14-2009, 01:06 PM
my box was big but it took about 2 weeks

GM_Fan
12-14-2009, 01:45 PM
Shipping time has been good when I purchased items from them. Usually under a week.

GeorgeInNePa
12-15-2009, 06:17 AM
my diff was at my door in...damn forgot...it was 5-7 days....yea from down under.
The post office can't get a letter from alabama to virginia in that time...

You sure it didn't come from their store in CA.?

Did the box have Quantas stickers on it?

black widow g8gt
12-15-2009, 07:28 AM
my box shouldnt be big i just got the dual hump gauge pod and it might have came from ca. i dont know i was just curious cause when i looked for a number to contact them it as an australian number so i was just making sure it wont take forever. lol.. but thanks guys.

13 QTR
12-15-2009, 07:33 AM
You sure it didn't come from their store in CA.?

Did the box have Quantas stickers on it?

Don't remember what all was on the box. I just remember looking at the tracking number online and it showed shipped from ?? au. It came into customs and was shipped out. Remember....I bought it,when the GXP's was still months out from being in the states. The paperwork on it...is at my other house. Next time I go by there...I'll get the paperwork and look at it. I could go look at the box it came in...it's stored away with my stock diff......if you want...you could buy it and have the box too....:wacko:

GeorgeInNePa
12-15-2009, 07:38 AM
Don't remember what all was on the box. I just remember looking at the tracking number online and it showed shipped from ?? au. It came into customs and was shipped out. Remember....I bought it,when the GXP's was still months out from being in the states. The paperwork on it...is at my other house. Next time I go by there...I'll get the paperwork and look at it. I could go look at the box it came in...it's stored away with my stock diff......if you want...you could buy it and have the box too....:wacko:

No thanks, my 3.70s are in Va., on there way here...

I just thought 5 or 6 days from Oz was really quick, they must have spent a bundle to get that to you.

13 QTR
12-15-2009, 07:42 AM
No thanks, my 3.70s are in Va., on there way here...

I just thought 5 or 6 days from Oz was really quick, they must have spent a bundle to get that to you.

I think..I saw about $400 for shipping. Don't know if that's right...cause the whole bill was like $1350 american. Of course...back then the conversion rate was real good...something like $.70 to $1