PDA

View Full Version : Farmingdale college road rally event!

Remikinz
11-27-2009, 03:17 PM
Hey long island/queens/brooklyn guys and girls just found out about this on another forum Im on thought it might be fun!! (as long as it doesnt snow O.O)

FARMINGDALE COLLEGE "ROAD RALLY" EVENT. HOSTED BY SAE CLUB.

I know this is a little late notice but my school is hosting a rally event to help raise money for our "car show" event coming up in march 2010. car show will be big and many trophies and awards are given out then.

Date: 12/6/2009 starts at 11:00am
Location: Farmingdale college on route 110 across from Adventure Land
The road rally is pretty much driving to check points then collecting them and who ever get them all and arrives at the finish line with the closet time to the "SET TIME" according to official (set time are pre driven by official by obeying all traffic signs. so speeding reckless driving is strictly prohibited).

Car Meet.(show your car and meet ppl:biggrin:)
At the finish we will meet and have BBQ (i know it kinda cold for BBQ but ill be fun)

prizes are given to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd closest time
i dont know what the prizes are yet but il be good(il let u know once we decide)

The price to enter: $25 (includes 1 co-pilot and food). more then 2ppl will subject to additional charge
friend can come and watch (food for only participants)

All money raise will go and fund the SAE club of farmingdale college. remember this will help us make the greatest car show for everyone in march.

donation is also welcome. thanks for reading and have FUN!!!!

MAP:
http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=farmingdale+college&fb=1&gl=us&hq=college&hnear=farmingdale&cid=0,0,3604253837671593131&ei=iBIOS4uHKNThlAfaoPmfBA&ved=0CAwQnwIwAA&ll=40.747777,-73.425064&spn=0.125627,0.308647&z=12

For more infomation or direction please contact me or
Email: tu_5000@msn.com

Its right by my house so I will probably make an appearance PLUS its for a good cause lol help these college kids out!!

Blackdevil77
11-27-2009, 03:29 PM
Sounds interesting. I may loose though, I wanna mash the pedal and get the fastest time lol.

Remikinz
11-27-2009, 03:31 PM
lol me too!! But it does sound like fun to go for a nice cruise

KEV-O
11-27-2009, 05:51 PM
hmmmmm.