PDA

View Full Version : Douche I used to work with

Shredmo
11-12-2009, 08:39 AM
Yesterday I had to drive to work. Wife is out of town and it was too cold to put my son in his Burley to cycle commute to daycare. After I dropped him off, I took the scenic route to work. I encountered a douche that I used to work with a few years ago. The douche was a sales manager for a marketing firm. Used to brag about how much $ he made and degrade employees like me, making sure to point out how we were disposable.

Douche is behind me in a ~2007 Nissan Maxima. We are in a left turning lane, heading onto a 4 lane highway. There is a 3/4 mile stretch until the next light, where I know he must take a right turn to get to work. I don't think the guy knew who was in front of him :) If he did, even better!

Light turns green, I proceed with my left turn, there are cars in front of me moving pretty good, all turn wide into the right lane. I am going slow enough to produce a nice gap for fun! I turn to the immediate left lane, check mirror and see douche turn to the right lane and floor it. As he approaches my rear bumper, I gas the G8, demolishing him almost immediately. I accelerate to 65 MPH. I see him switch to the left lane, following me a couple car lengths behind, approaching fast. As traffic clears, I switch to the right lane, accelerating slowly still. Guy attempts to pass me slowly, but I continue to block, knowing I will get cut off if he gets by me. I edge off the douche till 500' from the approaching intersection where he needs to turn. Douche drops back, I immediately slow too. He cuts behind me and I can see he is pretty pissed at this point. He begins to tailgate me into the right turn lane. I have a yellow arrow to turn right, he follows through, in effect running a red light.

On the next road, I have to take the first left, so douche continues with no more issues, though he is driving aggressive still. Fun is over for my morning. Only thing left to do is tell the story to other people that had once worked with this guy. There are now a few more G8 fans in this world!

If I were to have done this to a complete stranger, it would have been more than rude. In this situation, it was revenge served best when cold :nah:

I did keep a lookout for him again this morning :devil:

KEV-O
11-12-2009, 08:48 AM
sounds like an excellent morning
too bad you didn't flip him off when he was somewhat next to you

MANOFSTEEL69
11-12-2009, 09:00 AM
Yea I agree with Kev-O. The Douche needed to know who dogged him. ;)
BlackBerry8703e/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

Shredmo
11-12-2009, 09:07 AM
I hope I get a(nother) chance to redeem myself!

esinger
11-12-2009, 10:02 AM
Maybe you should get a bumper sticker that reads "Your Maxima Sux" for the next ecounter. Make him read it while you're beating that a$$.

jaxredg8
11-12-2009, 10:46 AM
Some people just have it coming. Good kill!

G8GT721
11-12-2009, 01:49 PM
now the next time you see him on the road if he sees you first and drive aggresively up to you just give him a friendly smile and a wave, but if you find him first give him the finger.

Shredmo
11-12-2009, 02:01 PM
now the next time you see him on the road if he sees you first and drive aggresively up to you just give him a friendly smile and a wave, but if you find him first give him the finger.

I like it!
The bird and a big smile of Pwnage would hit the spot. I like to think he is stewing right now, waiting to get even. The guy was like that.

G8GT721
11-12-2009, 02:19 PM
you know he was talking to his coworkers and wife that day about this guy that was driving like an a-hole

polo
11-12-2009, 02:59 PM
You should mail him a picture of the back of your car and have a note that says "Look familiar?"... and sign with your name.

Remikinz
11-12-2009, 06:36 PM
haha revenge is sweet aint it?

Hope you see him again!!

Shredmo
11-13-2009, 06:26 AM
You should mail him a picture of the back of your car and have a note that says "Look familiar?"... and sign with your name.

I love this idea, I still have his email address!

Remikinz
11-13-2009, 06:30 AM
lmao DO IT!!

polo
11-13-2009, 06:31 AM

Go for it :) I want to see what the Douche has to say!

Purf
11-13-2009, 08:53 AM

You know what -- you whupped his butt fair and square. I wouldn't "rub it in" unless he tries you again on the road. Just my two cents.

Shredmo
11-13-2009, 09:00 AM
You know what -- you whupped his butt fair and square. I wouldn't "rub it in" unless he tries you again on the road. Just my two cents.

Also, if I email him, he will know my info, and that I did this on purpose. I am still smiling about this, that is all that matters!

jaxredg8
11-13-2009, 09:46 AM
No need to rub it in. But if he tries you again on the street, well,........ All bets are off!