PDA

View Full Version : Charlie, as usual... Cutting Through the BS!

GTPprix
10-10-2008, 03:41 PM
http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6928

That post was good enough for me to climb to the back of the car and dig out my laptop and tether it to my cell phone LOL

GRRRR8
10-10-2008, 03:43 PM
LOL! Computer geek! Hope you brought the lotion. :woohoo:

GTPprix
10-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Nah I'm gonna fly into IAH later and pick some up from this guy I know in Texas...

wreckwriter
10-10-2008, 03:45 PM
I'll take a ban along with Charlie if that's what they decide.

todds87ss
10-10-2008, 03:45 PM
let the games begin!!!

GeorgeInNePa
10-10-2008, 03:46 PM
You are so going to get banned for that.

lol

;)

G8V8
10-10-2008, 03:47 PM
Way to go Charlie.

Charlie for President!
Charlie for President!
Charlie for President!
Charlie for President!
Charlie for President!

GTPprix
10-10-2008, 03:47 PM
I dont think it'll come that, there are enough smart people on that site. Plus im sure lots of them still remember the gp debachles i know g8addict sure does

wreckwriter
10-10-2008, 03:48 PM
You are so going to get banned for that.

lol

;)

that's why I posted as backup. They need to ban both of us.

GTPprix
10-10-2008, 03:51 PM
If I could I'd post in there too, sadly I cant. For those of you wonder how these ECM's "LEARN" well they do "learn to a point" but they learn at a CONSTANT rate. Altitude has nothing to do with IAT, barometeric pressure is taken at key on by the MAP sensor and the MAP values compensate for atlitude. The IAT's function is mainly as a spark shaper, anyone with HPT can verify this as it'll show the hotter/colder it goes it effects timing at certain loads. So obviously with the HSRK the object is to get the timing back ASAP! :)

GeorgeInNePa
10-10-2008, 03:55 PM
that's why I posted as backup. They need to ban both of us.

Oh jesus, it the Sponsor section! I didn't notice that the first time.

major lulz

GRRRR8
10-10-2008, 04:30 PM
Its BULLSHIT!! With the state of the economy being what it is people can not afford to spend $$ let alone waste it on crap. What a fucking JOKE! But thats the main reason Steve and I did this so people cant get away with shit like that. 1 poser GONE, 1 doubtful intake system, statement retracted.

wreckwriter
10-10-2008, 04:31 PM
Fuck em, let's see if they'll ban both of us. I don't think they will.

GRRRR8
10-10-2008, 04:35 PM
If they ban me/us for that it will show ALL members that any jerkoff can sell CRAP and the site will allow it as long as they get paid! I dont think that will be the case though. Something tells me that boards is a way better site then that.

wreckwriter
10-10-2008, 04:38 PM
agreed. I bet neither of us gets booted. Posts may go away but that's all i expect.

SRG963
10-10-2008, 05:15 PM
If I could I'd post in there too, sadly I cant.

I'll just do if for ya

I can copy and paste with the best of them LOL

GTPprix
10-10-2008, 05:31 PM
Nah its ok, I appreciate the offer though :) I guess my only question is, why would someone pay $100 less for HALF a tune with no MPG gain? Makes no sense but then again thats probably why they could only get three testimonials for people that actually have the ECM they are advertising (Anyone else notice they are using Twin Turbo people to describe thier tune?!!) and one of which runs our tune LOL Kinda funny...

MtbDoc
10-10-2008, 06:22 PM
Well, at least I tried to be diplomatic! :poke: When I stumbled across that, I was quite curious about his claims (and don't believe them) but hoped to have some sort of honest dialogue. So much for that...:sad:

As I have mentioned elsewhere, the internet is getting to be so full of BS in so many places. That sort of 'infomercial' is symptomatic of why the economy is getting beaten down: bad advertising masquerading as data. Business people lying to improve profitability.

<sigh......>

wreckwriter
10-10-2008, 06:33 PM
Business people lying to improve profitability.

<sigh......>

Far from unusual in my experience.

Blackdevil77
10-10-2008, 07:26 PM
lol. Way to go Charlie. and THAT is why this site is so much better than the G8boards now. Only good, smart honest people here. No joke, a lot of the threads that I started on both forums that were exactly the same, I found I got quicker and much more thorough answers on this site than the other site when this site had a fraction of the people online. That's for the grrrr8 forums charlie!

BlueJacket
10-10-2008, 09:00 PM
Intense is a joke and its too bad that they are seeing that they are just 30 mins from my house. When the 04+ GP came out their PCM's blew up more cars then can be counted and their LSD kill almost as many.

I think they enjoy creating vendor wars so that they can get some people on their side and get them to jump ship and join a board created by Intense. This is what happened on Clubgp and I can see them doing it with the G8 boards too.

GRRRR8
10-11-2008, 05:08 AM
I had an 05 Impala SS before the G8 so I knew of them. I never spent any $$ with them because they couldnt answer my questions then either!

GTPprix
10-11-2008, 06:34 AM
Intense is a joke and its too bad that they are seeing that they are just 30 mins from my house. When the 04+ GP came out their PCM's blew up more cars then can be counted and their LSD kill almost as many.

I think they enjoy creating vendor wars so that they can get some people on their side and get them to jump ship and join a board created by Intense. This is what happened on Clubgp and I can see them doing it with the G8 boards too.

It's funny how many people DONT know the backstory, it's ALWAYS nice for someone to remind others :) BTW what was your name on ClubGP was it still Bluejacket? That name sounds familiar I may have to venture over to the users list :)

BlueJacket
10-11-2008, 07:33 AM
Yeah I am BlueJacket on ClubGP too. Here is a pic of the GP I had.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bluejacket651/IMG_0359.jpg

GTPprix
10-11-2008, 07:42 AM
Scary, I remember cars better than names!! That car looks awesome!

BlueJacket
10-11-2008, 08:09 AM
Scary, I remember cars better than names!! That car looks awesome!

I am the same way. And thanks, I hated to demod and trade it in but getting the G8 was well worth it.

GTPprix
10-11-2008, 08:20 AM
I've gone through that more times than I care to count now :( Two Magazine project cars and numerous personal ones :( But hey it gets better everytime right?

BlueJacket
10-11-2008, 09:43 AM
Yes they do get better everytime.

G8V8
10-11-2008, 10:30 AM
This was my 2004 comp G GTP. I was/am ducati650 over there. Bluejacket was one of the good guys over there, just like he is here.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-11/65524/EUWFI-153611108-DSCN0299_361.JPG
Special Edition hood heat extractors & grills, GXP Bilsteins, EVO5, BFG KDWS, Eibachs, 3" DP with hi-flo cat, LQ4 MAF, Corsa, F-Body brakes, EBC Green Stuff pads, Power Tuner, K&N CAI, Pulley Boyz 3.7, ZZP PEM/Powerlog, Crane 1.8 Roller Rockers, TR6, VMS HSRK.

BlueJacket
10-11-2008, 05:22 PM
Ed I think You, John (GPAddict) and me had the nices black GPs on that board.

Mike P
10-11-2008, 06:29 PM
Hey, I had a 2004 Grand Prix GTP Comp G too!

GTPprix
10-13-2008, 05:32 AM
Do you remember all the fun with the 04's blowing up then way back when?

Wow a full weekend no response, they are online and read that post but didnt reply... Odd?

G8V8
10-13-2008, 05:48 AM
Oh yes. I remember.

If you want to see something interesting, look in the 04+ folder there and open the thread of fasted times. Our G8s would fit in in some pretty good company.

wreckwriter
10-13-2008, 05:48 AM
No doubt they're in the process of whining to the admins. If they can get the posts pulled without having to answer it'll blow over. They think....

GTPprix
10-13-2008, 05:49 AM
Oh yes. I remember.

If you want to see something interesting, look in the 04+ folder there and open the thread of fasted times. Our G8s would fit in in some pretty good company.

I cant remember how many cars did that "tune" end up killing wasnt it like over 40?

GTPprix
10-13-2008, 06:10 AM
Wow they replied, what a let down ROFL they REALLY tried to deflect you charlie. They not insinuate you are talking about "spoofing" the IAT and not the HSRK like they originally posted LOL

GRRRR8
10-13-2008, 06:18 AM
I replied and then just put "I am done" what is the point? They know they made a false statement against another vendor and that should not be allowed.

BlueJacket
10-13-2008, 06:19 AM
I cant remember how many cars did that "tune" end up killing wasnt it like over 40?

Here is some fun reading from the old days on ClupGP

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=1848210&p=1&tmode=5&smode=1

This one they were trying to trick people into thinking that you needed new injectors if you wanted to run a 3.4 SC pulley.

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=1502046&p=1&mpage=4&tmode=5&smode=1&key=&language=

GTPprix
10-13-2008, 06:24 AM
Here is some fun reading from the old days on ClupGP

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=1848210&p=1&tmode=5&smode=1

This one they were trying to trick people into thinking that you needed new injectors if you wanted to run a 3.4 SC pulley.

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=1502046&p=1&mpage=4&tmode=5&smode=1&key=&language=

Ahhh!! You found it! I couldnt remember the title, man I hope EVERYONE reads that for some background, did anyone else also notice they dont even do thier own tuning anymore and the guy who did basically left? I saw that on another forum....

BlueJacket
10-13-2008, 06:28 AM
Ahhh!! You found it! I couldnt remember the title, man I hope EVERYONE reads that for some background, did anyone else also notice they dont even do thier own tuning anymore and the guy who did basically left? I saw that on another forum....

All of their good people who knew what they were doing and did not want to rip people off anymore left a long time ago.

GRRRR8
10-13-2008, 06:28 AM
I had to post again to educate him on what the HSRK was. I had them tell me the injector thing for my Impala too! LOL Funny that I ran a 3.2 pulley without them though.

GTPprix
10-13-2008, 06:29 AM
Charlie if you havent already read the chipped piston thread, its a GREAT read.

GTPprix
10-13-2008, 06:46 AM
Bwahhhaahha he brought up the ss-shootout thing ROFL yes that one guy vs what 1000+ others ROFLMFAO

I'm suprised someone hasnt replied yet "a quick search inside this forum reveals about 400 other people that love it LOL"

wreckwriter
10-13-2008, 11:34 AM
http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6981

GTPprix
10-13-2008, 11:38 AM
What a fucking retard, it doesnt pull out spark unless its knocking, with a properly tuned G8 and HRSK it wont knock! The funny thing is if they know so much about tuning why did they have to outsource it to another company? Oh thats right because they blew up so many GTP's that they couldnt afford the liability of shitty work anymore LOL I love how they base THIER data off SOMEONE ELSES testing ROFLMFAO!

GTPprix
10-13-2008, 11:39 AM
Oh and also... what happens when it gets cold out with a 160 stat? Yeah... you get no heat, HORRID fuel economy and codes LOL

GTPprix
10-13-2008, 11:53 AM
Holy shit they had the balls to put that on thier website too... hrmm maybe we should put all the cars they have blown up on ours?

wreckwriter
10-13-2008, 11:55 AM
I'd say that since they've mentioned your product they've opened that gate....

SRG963
holy shit they had the balls to put that on thier website too... Hrmm maybe we should put all the cars they have blown up on ours?

:rofl:

BlueJacket
Is it just me or are they just ignoring the main purpose of the HSRK? They say nothing about the MAF heating up and "Heat Soaking" the IAT sensor and give you falsely high IAT readings.

BlueJacket
10-13-2008, 11:56 AM
Is it just me or are they just ignoring the main purpose of the HSRK? They say nothing about the MAF heating up and "Heat Soaking" the IAT sensor and give you falsely high IAT readings.

Also lol at the tags for this thread.

GTPprix
10-13-2008, 12:00 PM

Well yah thats kinda the point ;) I mean seriously I cannot fathom how any company can be this incredibly stupid. I mean hire someone else to do your tuning then try and "school" us on how the ECM operates? LOL

GeorgeInNePa
10-13-2008, 12:04 PM

Also lol at the tags for this thread.

Well yah thats kinda the point ;) I mean seriously I cannot fathom how any company can be this incredibly stupid. I mean hire someone else to do your tuning then try and "school" us on how the ECM operates? LOL

LOL

I just posted that!

BlueJacket
10-13-2008, 12:05 PM

Ok just wanted to make sure I was not losing my mind. I know they are stupid but that is just super stupid. lol

Chewy
10-13-2008, 12:06 PM
OK OK I have my popcorn now... Lets go!:ok:

GTPprix
10-13-2008, 12:08 PM
Ok just wanted to make sure I was not losing my mind. I know they are stupid but that is just super stupid. lol

I've got Deja Vu 04 GTP style... Anyone seen my pistons?! The whole point of the product is summed up in its name, its meant to recover faster from heat soak. This product is no way meant to "give" more power, its meant to recover what you already have faster.

IE you are at 140IAT in the staging lanes, on the stock MAF you MAY be down to 120-110 by the end of the 1/4 but with the HSRK it may be 80, look at the timing it brings back there. They belittle 5hp like its nothing but when you are racing or bracket racing it means alot.

BlueJacket
10-13-2008, 12:10 PM
Someone be sure to get some screen shots of the post on G8board befor stuff gets edited and deleted. :lock:

Chewy
10-13-2008, 12:11 PM
Someone be sure to get some screen shots of the post on G8board befor stuff gets edited and deleted. :lock:

OK I will...

Chris

SRG963
10-13-2008, 12:33 PM
Oh boy, what a tangled web

GRRRR8
10-13-2008, 12:39 PM
FULL OF SHIT!! They have no idea how to build a fast everyday driver. NONE! As a matter of fact do they have a fast daily driver? Have they tuned a fast daily driver? Fuck, do they know what daily driver means!

GTPprix
10-13-2008, 12:40 PM
FULL OF SHIT!! They have no idea how to build a fast everyday driver. NONE! As a matter of fact do they have a fast daily driver? Have they tuned a fast daily driver? Fuck, do they know what daily driver means!

Damn Charlie caught on quick, they build the "fastest" "fill in the blank" thats not street legal and is apart for 90% of it LOL

GRRRR8
10-13-2008, 12:52 PM
Read the last one wher he shows pics of the pistons. I say mine are silver, he says they tune rich for power adders. Like this is my 1st rodeo! BLOW ME!!

GTPprix
10-13-2008, 12:56 PM
Ok a few disclaimers for the following story:

1. I had the Admins here change my name so that I could post my opinion once in awhile without it being "Vectors"I do my best to keep the company stuff seperated from my personal feelings, as of late this topic in particular is making that hard hence the change.

2. This story has nothing to do with current events however it may give some of you an interesting perspective on things.

Many of you know most of my performance "career" has been in GM vehicles specifically prior to the LSX it was the 3800 Series 1/2/3. What many of you might NOT know is that I was also the Late Model Tech Editor for High Performance Pontiac Magazine as well as GM High Tech and I still do some editorial for them from time to time. Most of the stuff I write for GMHTP as of late you wont see my name on but I'll bet any of you that know what I used to do in addition to the magazines will recognize the content.

That said back in 2002/2003 ish (dont have exact dates but I bet Greg, Bluejacket and others will remember) I owned the HPP magazine project Grand Prix X-P and we had done quite a few upgrades to it and were looking to finish the project off. I was warned by nearly EVERYONE NOT to use thier parts, I ignored those warnings and well...

We ran a couple issues with FULL spreads on thier products, buildup ect. Since it was a show car I didnt drive it much so it took awhile to get the break in miles needed for more tuning however it never made it there..

The Transmission they built at a cost of OVER $4,000 lasted LESS than 1300 BREAK IN MILES! This transmission was built by a very nice gentleman (not a joke hes really nice) however he was drinking PROFUSELY in front of me as I photographed the build; no joke!

Next up was an almost $3,000 pair of cylinder heads that lasted LESS than 900 miles before the guide inserts disentigrated. Literally junk, needed new valves and guides ect.

Well they didnt really feel like even helping me out with these issues since the editorial had run, I was left with $7000 in paper weights... There are COUNTLESS other stories like this to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years. The moral of the story is if they are going to screw a magazine editor what do you think they would do to the average customer?

BlueJacket
10-13-2008, 01:10 PM
I remember reading the HPP editorial way back before I even had a GP. I had forgotten about that.

There are COUNTLESS other stories like this to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years. The moral of the story is if they are going to screw a magazine editor what do you think they would do to the average customer?

I have a friend right down the street that at one time had one of the fastest NA GP. Intense pushed lots of parts on him (mainly so they could say their parts were in his car) but the car just keep getting slower and they would just keep suggesting and selling him things until it got to the point were he could not pay them back and had to work off his debit doing odds and ends around their shop. He had a great GP and now (after Intense got their hands on it) it has sat for three years with a blown engine and an owner who got taken for so much money that he can not pay to have it fixed. He has total given up on his love for drag racing and cars.

GRRRR8
10-13-2008, 01:12 PM
Thats not right. It happens all the time though.

Chewy
10-13-2008, 01:15 PM
How the HELL does a company with this rep stay in business? I swear it blows my mind sometimes. :target:

BlueJacket
10-13-2008, 01:16 PM
How the HELL does a company with this rep stay in business? I swear it blows my mind sometimes. :target:

They have a large number of nut huggers and there are always new suckers. Why do you think they jumped on the G8 so fast.

GTPprix
10-13-2008, 01:18 PM
I remember reading the HPP editorial way back before I even had a GP. I had forgotten about that.

I have a friend right down the street that at one time had one of the fastest NA GP. Intense pushed lots of parts on him (mainly so they could say their parts were in his car) but the car just keep getting slower and they would just keep suggesting and selling him things until it got to the point were he could not pay them back and had to work off his debit doing odds and ends around their shop. He had a great GP and now (after Intense got their hands on it) it has sat for three years with a blown engine and an owner who got taken for so much money that he can not pay to have it fixed. He has total given up on his love for drag racing and cars.

Are you talking about Wes?

BTW they are still hosted on thier website apparently hidden though..

http://www.intense-racing.com/mags/JanHP04/Jan04_10013.html

http://www.intense-racing.com/mags/FebHP04/Feb04_10008.html

http://www.intense-racing.com/mags/MarHP04/March04_10004.html

There are more but those are the related ones. This literally killed my drive for these cars.. I demodded and traded in that car with like 8,000 miles on it and walked away from the 3800 in general.

GTPprix
10-13-2008, 01:19 PM
They have a large number of nut huggers and there are always new suckers. Why do you think they jumped on the G8 so fast.

Exactly the hope that no one would recognize them, GPaddict tried to post about them, it got deleted :\

Chewy
10-13-2008, 01:22 PM
Exactly the hope that no one would recognize them, GPaddict tried to post about them, it got deleted :\

I remember that!

GTPprix
10-13-2008, 01:23 PM
I remember that!

Yeah and I bet people STILL think I'm the one deleting posts, knowing what I just told you; they cant be serious? LOL

GRRRR8
10-13-2008, 01:28 PM
Sore subject! ROTFLMAO!!!

BlueJacket
10-13-2008, 01:29 PM
Are you talking about Wes?

BTW they are still hosted on thier website apparently hidden though..

http://www.intense-racing.com/mags/JanHP04/Jan04_10013.html

http://www.intense-racing.com/mags/FebHP04/Feb04_10008.html

http://www.intense-racing.com/mags/MarHP04/March04_10004.html

There are more but those are the related ones. This literally killed my drive for these cars.. I demodded and traded in that car with like 8,000 miles on it and walked away from the 3800 in general.

Yeah Wes, he has not told me the whole story just bits here and there.

GTPprix
10-13-2008, 01:32 PM
Wes is the man, I miss him :( I havent seen him in ages, maybe he'll come to another MGM or something. I have to dig up the picture with him and I think steve in the cop car... LOL

Greg@PacePerformance
10-13-2008, 01:48 PM
LOL yes that was a classic pic :D

The last time I saw Wes was at the Pontiac Nationals and he said that was the last time he was coming back to race. His car was back to stock.

BlueJacket
10-13-2008, 02:07 PM
Seen that pic but never was told the story with it.

Maybe I can get him to come with me and the G8 sometime. I would like to check out MGM.

GTPprix
10-13-2008, 02:11 PM
Seen that pic but never was told the story with it.

Maybe I can get him to come with me and the G8 sometime. I would like to check out MGM.

Ahh the story ;) We were all drinking (insert colletive "DUH!" here) and someone either called the cops or the officer stopped in because of all of us in the parking lot. This officer was of the female persuasion and was HOT! So naturally all of us were flirting with her ect and finally she went inside to talk to one of the hotel clerks and of course steve jumped in the cop car with a beer LOL

BlueJacket
10-13-2008, 02:17 PM
:urock:

GTPprix
10-13-2008, 02:19 PM
It was a memorable moment.. I think there are other pics from that night I'm gonna see if I can dig em up...

GTPprix
10-13-2008, 02:25 PM
I'm trying to upload one but it give me a 500 error each time :\

BlueJacket
10-13-2008, 02:29 PM
You can email them to me and I can host them on my photobucket account.

GTPprix
10-13-2008, 02:33 PM
I'm an idiot I have a PB account too lemme do that LOL

BlueJacket
10-13-2008, 02:33 PM
lol

GTPprix
10-13-2008, 02:45 PM
http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo257/gtpprix/DSC00672.jpg

wreckwriter
10-13-2008, 03:01 PM
Come on. who is who?

Blackrider
10-13-2008, 03:19 PM
I was a Grand Am guy and never was much into the Grand Prix, however I had a few buddys who were and I remeber hearing a bunch of horror storys about them. They eventually made their way over to grandamgt.com and I think only sold one or 2 PCM's because of rep they got from the 04 GP's.

How they're still around I'll never know. As I said to Chris, maybe they're tired of blowing up L67s and want to start blowing up LS76...

I remember reading somewhere 160 degree Tstats also cause erratic tempratures in the engine?

ChipC
10-13-2008, 04:12 PM

All this brings back old memories that were entertaining at the time. I remember when CGOH left Intense and pointed the Intense forum domain toward ClubGP. That seemed to have them hung up for a little bit until they registered the 3800Pro domain they have now. The Big Jeff stories were also quite humorous.

GRRRR8
10-13-2008, 04:16 PM
I read a few big Jeff stories back in the day too.

GTPprix
10-13-2008, 05:08 PM
Come on. who is who?

Right to left, Wes, Chris(Merc) not me, Denise and Rich

I was a Grand Am guy and never was much into the Grand Prix, however I had a few buddys who were and I remeber hearing a bunch of horror storys about them. They eventually made their way over to grandamgt.com and I think only sold one or 2 PCM's because of rep they got from the 04 GP's.

How they're still around I'll never know. As I said to Chris, maybe they're tired of blowing up L67s and want to start blowing up LS76...

I remember reading somewhere 160 degree Tstats also cause erratic tempratures in the engine?

Deja Vu eh Jordie?!

All this brings back old memories that were entertaining at the time. I remember when CGOH left Intense and pointed the Intense forum domain toward ClubGP. That seemed to have them hung up for a little bit until they registered the 3800Pro domain they have now. The Big Jeff stories were also quite humorous.

Ha no kidding, now its alllllll happening again arrrgh 3800tow!

I read a few big Jeff stories back in the day too.

Yeah like him building my trans drunk? Jeff is a nice guy, got stuck in a BAD situation :\

MtbDoc
10-14-2008, 07:47 AM
Thanks for the info, guys. Chris, I met you on the GTO boards and was impressed when you started your 'hacks' on the DIC. I never ended up doing it, but obviously you know what you are doing. Over time, that board (LS1GTO.com) has gone downhill. As I just picked up the G8, I hit the G8Board but QUICKLY started to get the 'infomercial' feel. Then when these guys started in with the 160 thermostat, I was puzzled. I KNOW from FIRSTHAND experience that relocating the IAT on the LS2GTO makes a difference.

Thanks for the 'scoop' on who those clowns are. I really am not interested in sending money to such folks even IF they happened to have a part I wanted.

And Charlie, thanks again for this board!

GRRRR8
10-14-2008, 08:02 AM
You are very welcome! But the thanks goes to all the members. I am who I am, but the members thought enough of me to join and participate on the level they have and thats why the site is doing so well for only being 2 months old. Thank You!

GTPprix
10-14-2008, 09:34 AM
LOL Hes comparing it to a tornado air system ROFL

GRRRR8
10-14-2008, 09:47 AM
:lalala: :brain:

Blackrider
10-14-2008, 11:01 AM
LOL Hes comparing it to a tornado air system ROFL

LOL yeah I found that pretty funny. I guess you could compare their ECU's to the sledge hammers at on sale at Home Hardware, they would be a cheaper option if you wanted to put a huge crack in your block.

GRRRR8
10-14-2008, 11:25 AM
:poof: = Intense Tuning

jnak
10-14-2008, 11:37 AM
So I take it they won't be a sponsoring vendor over here? :loser:

GRRRR8
10-14-2008, 11:47 AM
No, I dont think that would go over to well especially with ONE of our sponsors.

GTPprix
10-14-2008, 12:05 PM
You guys might wanna refresh that thread.......

GeorgeInNePa
10-14-2008, 12:14 PM
LMAO

Who put "cocknozzles" in the tags?

hahahahahahahahahaha

GRRRR8
10-14-2008, 12:22 PM
busted!!

jnak
10-14-2008, 12:30 PM
bwahahahahahaha! That's some funny shit right there.

BlueJacket
10-14-2008, 01:21 PM
busted!!

LMFAO :banana:

GRRRR8
10-14-2008, 01:31 PM
Stupid is as stupid does!