PDA

View Full Version : The V Flag Saga

Crazy Paul
11-09-2009, 06:15 PM
EDIT---- V Flags are Available Again Now !!!!!!!!!

For those of you wanting or who have already ordered a VFlag then I'm sorry but the latest news is not good.

I ran out of stock in about August.
I've had 20 on backorder since May.

I've been checking the ETA every week since May, and as every due date is exceeded then Holden have been simply coming up with a new ETA.
Twice now I've been told that the production run has been done but the red paint was not acceptable and the batch has been trashed. The latest dud batch has ruined all plans of having stock as expected about today.

The latest ETA (confirmed from 2 seperate sources) is an ETA of 30th January 2010 in Melbourne. One week extra for the items to arrive here in my hands.

Now as I have seen about 20 of these ETA's come and go on this item I'm very sceptical that they will adhere to this new ETA.

I'll notify all the people who have already placed orders and give them some options. Thank you all for your extreme patience with this debacle.

V Flag which is part of Deals 1,2,3,5,10,15 & 26.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/PerthPurplePenguin/car%20parts/Badges/VFlag-800.jpg

familycaronROIDS!
11-09-2009, 06:45 PM
no prob I will wait patiently.. Let me know when you got them cause i want one..

bradshow
11-09-2009, 07:42 PM
my address will be different by that time, although at this time i do not know what it is....lol

Darkside
11-16-2009, 03:50 AM
I'm debating about selling mine, never installed. I'll find out from Paul who is 1st if I do sell.

Crazy Paul
12-02-2009, 10:38 PM
OK the saga is over, I now have stock of the VFlag again.
I'll start sending out to everybody who has been patiently waiting tomorrow.
Thanks for your patience.

Crazy Paul
12-02-2009, 10:39 PM
Closed