PDA

View Full Version : Up top

WARLOCK
10-30-2009, 09:12 PM
Im pissed. I have not come across anything in months to race, and the only two runs I have had were 60, 70mph on.
I have not raced anything from a dig yet.
Well the other morning for shits and giggles I just dropped the hammer on it. took it to 143mph. Is the highest I have ever pushed it. It pulled hella strong to about 138ish then started to whoa up but was still pulling. these cars really are quick up top to be a big ass brick.
Just figured I would share that cause i sure as fuck dont have ANY races to share.

Tempest2000
10-30-2009, 09:59 PM
Its kinda funny I'll go weeks with not one and then have 2 in a day.

JVH1982
10-31-2009, 06:25 AM
I played with my buddy's 98 Viper once. Both went WOT getting on the highway and didn't let up until I saw 145 on the speedo. GPS confimed 144 max. Incredibly stable going around a sweeping turn on the highway at 120-130. I never would have been able to (nor wanted to) pull that off in my Intrepid R/T...

He said he was 'working to catch up'. Also admitted that he wasn't in his power band, as we played a second time where I was WOT and catching up to him, when I hear him drop the hammer and walk me like I was stopped. Amazingly fast car... corners on rails.

bigwillys58
11-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Im pissed. I have not come across anything in months to race, and the only two runs I have had were 60, 70mph on.
I have not raced anything from a dig yet.
Well the other morning for shits and giggles I just dropped the hammer on it. took it to 143mph. Is the highest I have ever pushed it. It pulled hella strong to about 138ish then started to whoa up but was still pulling. these cars really are quick up top to be a big ass brick.
Just figured I would share that cause i sure as fuck dont have ANY races to share.

i hear that... one of the joys of living in a small town i guess