PDA

View Full Version : October 19th PNW G8 Owners Gathering

09SRMGT
10-06-2008, 10:46 PM
Mark your calendars, its time for the Second PNW G8 Owners Gathering! Sunday, October 19th from Noon to 4pm at the Tacoma Mall East parking lot. We'll try for the parking stalls along the service road facing I-5, just to the south of Krispy Kreams. We would like to get all the PNW G8 Owners out this time to see if we can claim the record of most G8s together in one locale, outside of a dealership! There will be more discussion of putting together a formal PNW G8 Club. Also, we hope to have some info on PNW G8 Owners window decals and apparel/ball caps. See you all there!

ExpLiciTSainT
10-17-2008, 12:43 PM
I already posted on the other forum.. But i'll be there.

Executor999
10-19-2008, 08:04 PM
Hey everyone,
It was good to finally meet you all in person. I posted my best pics and the link to the t-shirt I designed in the Media section. Hope to see your pics soon!

~ Dan

09SRMGT
10-19-2008, 09:07 PM
Great seeing all of you today! I've posted up pics on the G8Board forum under the NW Regional thread. Would do it again, but almost all of you do both. Anybody that wants more, or doesn't do both forums, PM me and I'll shoot some off to you! Again, nice to meet all of you and hope to see you all, and more of you, next time around!

John