PDA

View Full Version : horrible day at work.

sultech
10-06-2008, 04:53 PM
well. started off great. doing a goo route i like nice weather light load. then it started tripped on a crack and snapped my back out. ouch but i dealt with it. went to lunch at mall was nasty waste of money. left lunch going down side road in the truck when wait ohhhh shit that mutha fuckers stoped at the grren light screeeeech boooom!!! no one hurt. but his bumper was under his van lol and not a scratch on my truck. sigh now the long period of bitchin from managment and safyrt rides and all that happy horseshit
/end rant\

GRRRR8
10-06-2008, 04:56 PM
Damn Bro! The dipstick is fixed and now this. Hope the back is well, mines been killing me!

Blackdevil77
10-06-2008, 04:57 PM
well. started off great. doing a goo route i like nice weather light load. then it started tripped on a crack and snapped my back out. ouch but i dealt with it. went to lunch at mall was nasty waste of money. left lunch going down side road in the truck when wait ohhhh shit that mutha fuckers stoped at the grren light screeeeech boooom!!! no one hurt. but his bumper was under his van lol and not a scratch on my truck. sigh now the long period of bitchin from managment and safyrt rides and all that happy horseshit
/end rant\

Ouch! We all have shitty days like these. How's your back doin? I threw mine out the other day and have no idea how.

GT-610
10-07-2008, 08:18 PM
Damn,Matt.fucking speed racer that you are,it figure you would have a fender bender at work in a huge truck,at a GREEn light no less....that sucks,man.hope your back feels better.

sultech
10-08-2008, 05:20 PM
its not to bad. but had to do all the retraining and all. and i swear ppl are out toi get me. so many close calls in the past week

GRRRR8
10-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Anytime the economy is suffering you have to watch it when working for bi companies. Its always when the scumbags want to get a free check to supplement their incomes!