PDA

View Full Version : G8 GT vs. GT STANG

1sicg8
10-12-2009, 11:53 AM
So I'm at a burger king waiting for cars to pass so I can pull out, as I am waiting this stang revs me up. I qucikly pull out and catch up to this stang. I follow as this stang turns right onto a straight road pull to it's side and we slow down this thing is extremely loud I look at it tires and notice two things the first thing I notice is that this thing is rolling on some MT ET streets with the numbers on the window as if it came from the track. Secondly I noticed that it is a chick driving this stang she immediately begins to hop her ride. We slow down to a slow roll I shift to manual shift mode and get into 2nd and we gun it, I immediately begin pulling on this stang hard. As I look in the side mirror I forget to go into 3rd and motor misfires then she catches up and stops. We stop at a light and she looks at my car as in disbelief I challenge her to a dead stop race and she refuses. I just thought this was so funny cause her car was loud as hell and couldn't even hear my Pypes axlebacks as I was pulling away. So I guess the old G8 is 2-0.:woohoo:

Chewy
10-12-2009, 12:00 PM
Hahaha... That is AWESOME!

majesticix
10-12-2009, 12:02 PM
Sound is deceiving...I raced a number of 'stangs at the track that were loud as hell (including a Cobra)...and I won all the races...though the Cobra ran a better ET (13.1). Now it's those older stangs you gotta watch out for. :)

kyllekkc
10-12-2009, 12:05 PM
mustang make up for the power in loudness

ubermedic
10-12-2009, 12:23 PM
my little ponies are my favorite kills. I dunno why, I just hate them.

Good job spanking that mustang

Monty
10-12-2009, 12:32 PM
Was she nice lookin'? Did you get her number? :whistle:

1sicg8
10-12-2009, 01:16 PM
would've but I'm married.

MoonPie
10-12-2009, 02:16 PM
my little ponies are my favorite kills. I dunno why, I just hate them.

Good job spanking that mustang

It's not the mustangs I hate, just the crowd they attract, I know it's not indicative of every stang owner, or even the majority of stang owners, but the ones around here are fucking cocksmokes. Congrats on the kill.

OmahaGTP
10-12-2009, 02:42 PM
It's not the mustangs I hate, just the crowd they attract, I know it's not indicative of every stang owner, or even the majority of stang owners, but the ones around here are fucking cocksmokes. Congrats on the kill.

I experience the same with STI owners.

Monty
10-12-2009, 03:08 PM
That's one of the reasons I bought a G8. To shutup all those Junkstang owners. I've beat 4 stangs so far and one was a Cobra SVT 500hp. Let's put it this way it's not worth having 500 horses if you can't get it to the ground. He downshifted into second and spun the wheels by the time his wheels caught I was gone.