PDA

View Full Version : Caddy STS

stryker g8gt
10-08-2009, 05:58 PM
On the way to the track this evening. I ran across a let model STS v8 (not sure what version), An odler gentlemen driving with his wife and looked like thier granddaughter in the back seat......and fluffy the Poodle in the front seat...... for two stop lights the guy took off a little harder the I did..... at the next light. i glanceg over and he is looking at me smiling. Then he motioned with his finger that he wanted to run. But he did it covertly so tha grandma did not see what he was getting ready to do. Light turn green and we both went WOT. I looked over at luanch to see what was going to happen with his unsuspecting passengers.....Grandma face looked like she just saw a ghost I have no idea what happened to the poodle he was out of sight.....needles to say I pulled away very quicklly to 60mph and let off..... we got to the next light he wound his window down and was laughing and complimenting the car...... meantine gandma was giving him a ear full, and the poodle was still missing........lol

i was smiling for a while afterwards, not beacuse i smoked him but beacuse he was spunky enough to do it. that in itself was awesome

i wonder if the poodle had a heart attack and died?

jdeserio
10-08-2009, 07:18 PM
bahahaha thats awesome!

fiveoh
10-08-2009, 07:22 PM
Lmao

vic2186
10-08-2009, 07:38 PM
imagine back in the days he was just like us..he probably had a flashback and thought he was racing..when i get older im 23 im still going to be a sport car fanatic..no buicks or ford fusions for me lol

ubermedic
10-09-2009, 04:59 AM
I've done this to my poor wife.... she had no idea what was going to happen, then WHAM, light goes green, we launch......

MANOFSTEEL69
10-09-2009, 05:18 AM
That's great! My grandpa always used to have cadillacs, and always with the biggest motors (502's lol).Nothing used to bring a bigger smile to his face, and mine, then when I'd ask him if the 4 barrel still worked. Lol! He would absolutely have loved the new Caddies, and the G8 for that matter.
BlackBerry8703e/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

jnak
10-09-2009, 06:30 AM
Go grandpa! That's funny.

SRG963
10-09-2009, 09:01 AM
That will be us one day! lol

-Ray-
10-09-2009, 09:23 AM
On the way to the track this evening. I ran across a let model STS v8 (not sure what version), An odler gentlemen driving with his wife and looked like thier granddaughter in the back seat......and fluffy the Poodle in the front seat...... for two stop lights the guy took off a little harder the I did..... at the next light. i glanceg over and he is looking at me smiling. Then he motioned with his finger that he wanted to run. But he did it covertly so tha grandma did not see what he was getting ready to do. Light turn green and we both went WOT. I looked over at luanch to see what was going to happen with his unsuspecting passengers.....Grandma face looked like she just saw a ghost I have no idea what happened to the poodle he was out of sight.....needles to say I pulled away very quicklly to 60mph and let off..... we got to the next light he wound his window down and was laughing and complimenting the car...... meantine gandma was giving him a ear full, and the poodle was still missing........lol

i was smiling for a while afterwards, not beacuse i smoked him but beacuse he was spunky enough to do it. that in itself was awesome

i wonder if the poodle had a heart attack and died?

I think the poodle was checking to see why it was wet behind grandma's seat.

avintegrator
10-09-2009, 09:47 AM
Ya know, some of those older guys just drive like that! My boss's uncle had a black pimped out caddy, chrome rims gold badges and all. We went to visit him and on the way to breakfast every stop light he would just tromp on it, little bark from the tires and he was gone. Then red light, massive pull on the seat belts and stopped. Green light......Go speed racer go. I always figured that he just had issues with rolling into the throttle since he was 80ish and it was just easier to be all on or all off. Fun though :)

rmcrom
10-12-2009, 01:18 PM
Sounds like something my grrrrandpa would do.

g8sponge
10-24-2009, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the laugh. I had to show the wife as she usually is the one surprised. WOOT!