PDA

View Full Version : GXP's almost gone?

kevinm0131
10-07-2009, 07:36 PM
Hi all,
Played around with the locator tonight and it looks like there may be only 28 GXP's left. I put in a NYC zip and 6005 miles then an LA zip and the same miles and got the same list of 28 cars.
A couple of interesting notes, I know of at least 2 that are showing up on the locator that have been "bought" by the owner of the dealership where it's at. And there is a twin of my car available at Royal Motors in San Juan Puerto Rico!

Road/boat trip anyone?

Kevin

ps, feel free to blast away at my science.

GRRRR8
10-07-2009, 07:41 PM
They are getting scarce thats for sure.

69project
10-08-2009, 05:18 PM
Some dealer on ebay was claiming to be selling the last one made, a black one a week or two ago. It was in California I believe. Need to win the powerball so I can get another one.

kevinm0131
10-08-2009, 07:15 PM
That was Wyler in N. Kentucky they were actually my first choice if they could have gotten me a car first. Said they would sell at GMS! Now they are trying to get almost 47K.

Kevin

LSUtigerME
10-09-2009, 08:30 PM
There's only one remotely close to LA that I'd like to pick up before the end of the year. Requested a quote from the dealer, and got no response. I'm hoping by the end of the year the get desperate due to inventory constraints and will let it go (hoping for 0% at 72 months again...).

There's a couple GTs around, but no 09.5s. Hoping they don't ridiculous with the pricing.

third_shift|studios
10-12-2009, 09:46 AM
That was Wyler in N. Kentucky they were actually my first choice if they could have gotten me a car first. Said they would sell at GMS! Now they are trying to get almost 47K.

Kevin

HHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHA sorry, i just know a guy who works at Wyler and he's a tool bag. I wish you luck on the sale though.