PDA

View Full Version : dude....seriously?!!!

bwooten492
10-03-2008, 07:53 PM
OK so I was driving to go pick up my girlfriend earlier and was turning right on red waiting to find a spot to jump in and here comes some stupid kid in a huge ugly purple POS chevy truck and BOOOOM! That stupid little shit head rearended me. The damage wasn't all that bad, Its going to need a new bumper but thats about it. I hope IOM isnt too hard to match. lol :mad: :beer2:

GeorgeInNePa
10-03-2008, 07:54 PM
Oh man, that sucks!

GRRRR8
10-03-2008, 07:55 PM
WHAT?!?! Thats fucked up! I hope he had insurance!

Blackdevil77
10-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Damn kids. Had a similar problem last week. Just with a stupid person completely not seeing a stop sign and almost T-boning me. I had to nail it to get out of the way and I ended up fishtailing down the street from side to side almost jumping the curb. (was raining like hell). We both get out of the car and exchange some words until he realizes he's an idiot, then apologizes. some people....

bwooten492
10-03-2008, 08:01 PM
yeah he did. its all going to be alright. Tomorrow I'm going to go find the most expensive body shop and get a quote. I also made sure he got a ticket. lol

Oh and while were sitting on the side of the road waiting for the damn cop to come for 45 mins I saw the 1st other G8gt Ive seen in baytown. lol

MissNaySimon
10-04-2008, 09:37 AM
PICS!

I'm glad the damage wasn't too serious. There are some people who waited months and months for pieces of their cars to come in. Hopefully a bumper should be easy. Definitely get that quote at an expensive place and make them fix EVERYTHING that could have possibly gone wrong.

Last_ResorT_G8
10-05-2008, 06:12 PM
id get the whole car repainted and extra layers of clear coat

TexasG8
10-05-2008, 06:38 PM
I hope his insurance know's that he broke your Twin Turbo Kit....:angeldevil:

bwooten492
10-05-2008, 08:52 PM
haha yeah I wish I had one to break. He broke my maggie too... oh and my long tubes and lets see what else could I get out of this???

todds87ss
10-07-2008, 08:11 PM
OK so I was driving to go pick up my girlfriend earlier and was turning right on red waiting to find a spot to jump in and here comes some stupid kid in a huge ugly purple POS chevy truck and BOOOOM! That stupid little shit head rearended me. The damage wasn't all that bad, Its going to need a new bumper but thats about it. I hope IOM isnt too hard to match. lol :mad: :beer2:

Hope it works better for you than it did for me...old dude in a truck rear ended the wife's GTO one week after we got it! pushed in the plastic bumper slightly, but noticable. The insurance refused to replace it. Wanted to use plastic filler on it...still not fixed... bastards!:apache:

bwooten492
10-08-2008, 08:51 PM
No, the new bumper is ordered. Were waiting for it to come in. Its all good.

GRRRR8
10-09-2008, 07:36 AM
Glad to hear it. I am thinking of another Kemah run soon too.