PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee

TrUcKeR
10-01-2009, 11:40 AM
I'm over by West Allis. I-94/S. 84th by the skating rink. I unload tomorrow. I want to take pics of cars.

Anyone around? I'm here for the evening and I haz mah D60.

whiterp199
10-02-2009, 07:11 AM
Hey Trucker, I would have been all over this if had had been home. I live just south of Milwaukee, but go to school in Harrisburg, PA. I am always looking to meet some other G8 enthusiasts. Plus your pictures look awesome. If you are stuck in Mil-town sometime around Christmas, or this summer let me know.

TrUcKeR
10-02-2009, 07:42 AM
will do. i get thru harrisburg once in awhile.

whiterp199
10-02-2009, 11:57 AM
If you are ever stuck there during the school year we could meet up or something. I am about 15 minutes south of Harrisburg so it could work.

TrUcKeR
10-02-2009, 02:17 PM
I went to the All Truck Nationals when I was stuck in Carlisle last time. Carlisle is usually where I sit if I'm in the area.

whiterp199
10-02-2009, 09:05 PM
Cool. I was going to try and make it to there corvette show this fall but it was the same weekend that I had to move back in for school and it did not work out. I have a soft spot for vettes, I guess that is why I got the four door version!!!!

NAiLs
10-15-2009, 04:39 PM
I haven't had time to read this forum much, but dang... too bad I didn't catch this one. There doesn't seem to be very many people in WI, so I don't read this section of the forum often.

I live up in Fox Point, and I'm gonna be washing/waxing my car on Sunday. I'm hoping to take pics of my baby afterward. I'm by no means a pro though! :-P

whiterp199
10-16-2009, 07:27 AM
I haven't had time to read this forum much, but dang... too bad I didn't catch this one. There doesn't seem to be very many people in WI, so I don't read this section of the forum often.

I live up in Fox Point, and I'm gonna be washing/waxing my car on Sunday. I'm hoping to take pics of my baby afterward. I'm by no means a pro though! :-P

Just get some adam's stuff. Check out their forums and look at TrUcKeR's G8. It is a mirror, and adams stuff goes a long way to making anyone look like an expert.