PDA

View Full Version : Corsa exhaust from Precision Motorsports of Florida

jetmechinnc@yahoo.com
09-30-2009, 03:56 PM
First off, great delivery time, 2 days from ordering, delivered on a saturday and no shipping fees. The install was very easy, not really worth paying someone to do it unless you just don't like getting your hands dirty. All parts were present, color instructions, attractive finish on tips, very close to stock which gives a nice stealth look. The product does just what they claim. NO drone at cruise with cylinder cutoff engaged. Serious ROAR when at WOT. Even surprised a SVT mustang when I revved a lot louder exhaust note than him :woohoo::woohoo:. Engine seems to rev quicker, and sweet gurgling note after each downshift. Waiting to see if gas mileage improves, too early to tell, having fun flooring it!!! Maybe I'll get an iPod Nano so I can video it and post it. Unless anyone lives in the western part of North Carolina and wants to hear/see and or film it.

markpetersonii
09-30-2009, 04:29 PM
Nice! I want to get the Corsa when I get my G8! Let me know how you like it!

beach
09-30-2009, 05:13 PM
Nice! I want to get the Corsa when I get my G8! Let me know how you like it!

There's a LOT of people with it here, and some for quite a bit of time, that could already tell you how much they love it.

Another great review, good stuff jetmechinnc ;)

polo
09-30-2009, 06:26 PM
We're planning a G8 cruise/meet on the Blue Ridge Parkway in October, if you're interested. There's a thread in the "Southeast" section of this forum. I'd love to hear your exhaust if you make it to the meet!

jetmechinnc@yahoo.com
10-01-2009, 02:28 AM
We're planning a G8 cruise/meet on the Blue Ridge Parkway in October, if you're interested. There's a thread in the "Southeast" section of this forum. I'd love to hear your exhaust if you make it to the meet!

That would be great, I'll check when it is. Haven't been to a club cruise since I had my Mini. Glad to come, as long as it isn't this weekend, VIR is calling me for the Rolex races.

jetmechinnc@yahoo.com
10-01-2009, 02:33 AM
Sunday the 18th will be great for me, love cruising the blue ridge, especially when the rocks are on both sides and you hear the echo of your exhaust!

jetmechinnc@yahoo.com
10-05-2009, 04:40 PM
The exhaust must sound good, went to the Koni Challenge at VIR, Virginia international raceway, this weekend, and got to get 3 laps around the 3 1/2 mile road course, fan laps at around 60-120mph. On raceday, Sunday, Floored it while going past the pits and every mechanic and bystander turned to see what was flying past them. It was ME YEAH!!! Again, best exhaust I've every had. Plus, going to the race, was playing with the "rent a supercar" guys in a lambo, ferrari, and Nissan GTR. Don't know if the lambo was floored, but I was, and was right on his but up to 130mph on the highway. Got a thumbs up for the G8 by the Ferrari guy! Loving the G8 more every day! Can't wait to get the tune and Pedders!

WARLOCK
10-05-2009, 04:55 PM
i gotta get a damn exhaust.

GXPaycheck
10-06-2009, 05:39 AM
Coolness!
Have you signed up here? http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21759
Do you work out at GSO? I get into the Cessna service center pretty regular.

jetmechinnc@yahoo.com
10-06-2009, 01:10 PM
Coolness!
Have you signed up here? http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21759
Do you work out at GSO? I get into the Cessna service center pretty regular.

Yes, I work directly across the airport at the company Atlantic Aero. We work on citations, lears, challengers, etc. We maintain NASCAR teams Lear 31's, about 7 different teams. Haven't signed up to the forum yet.

GXPaycheck
10-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Yes, I work directly across the airport at the company Atlantic Aero. We work on citations, lears, challengers, etc. We maintain NASCAR teams Lear 31's, about 7 different teams. Haven't signed up to the forum yet.

Cool. I will be looking for ya! Watch out for Sovereigns with a QS on the tail:secret:

Make sure you get on the list. The more the merrier!

jetmechinnc@yahoo.com
10-06-2009, 02:50 PM
quite a bit of net jets here and there, look for my red G8 in the parking lot. How do you like the vector tune? Been thinking of using that. Gotta get windows installed on my Mac first to use their tune software

jetmechinnc@yahoo.com
10-06-2009, 02:52 PM
Cool. I will be looking for ya! Watch out for Sovereigns with a QS on the tail:secret:

Make sure you get on the list. The more the merrier!

If you're in town, bring your video camera so we can film my G8 and post it here, Did a burn out the other day the length of the hangar on accident, two big runs around 60 plus feet
:flame:

dukeofpg
10-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Did a burn out the other day the length of the hangar on accident, two big runs around 60 plus feet
:flame:

ACCCIDENT!! Yeah Right

GXPaycheck
10-07-2009, 03:48 AM
quite a bit of net jets here and there, look for my red G8 in the parking lot. How do you like the vector tune? Been thinking of using that. Gotta get windows installed on my Mac first to use their tune software

I will keep my eyes open. There's another red over in Kernersville (Zach, wwg8 on the boards). He does some work over across the runway.
Can't go wrong with either Vector or Livernois tunes. I don't know about Livernois, but Vectors needs XP. Won't work with Vista.

jetmechinnc@yahoo.com
10-07-2009, 05:36 AM
I will keep my eyes open. There's another red over in Kernersville (Zach, wwg8 on the boards). He does some work over across the runway.
Can't go wrong with either Vector or Livernois tunes. I don't know about Livernois, but Vectors needs XP. Won't work with Vista.

That's good to know about Vector. Need to buy windows OS for my Mac, wasn't sure if I needed XP, Vista, or Me etc. glad I can at least partition the mac to run windows instead of buying another new PC.

Rich@pm-fl.com
10-07-2009, 06:40 AM
Good deal jetmechinnc!

If you need anything else, just let me know.

Thanks!

esinger
10-07-2009, 07:45 AM
Your not too far away jetmechinnc! I really need to get Corsa exhaust system. Heck better yet I need to lay my hands on $10K then I'd be in mod heaven.

Livernois Motorsports
10-07-2009, 07:52 AM

Ours works with XP and Visat, however I highly recommend an XP system. Vista computers are very finicky and it can be a paint to get it to recommend the USB drivers.

Thank you,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

jetmechinnc@yahoo.com
10-07-2009, 07:57 AM
Your not too far away jetmechinnc! I really need to get Corsa exhaust system. Heck better yet I need to lay my hands on $10K then I'd be in mod heaven.

Let me know if or when you'd like to check out the exhaust. Couldn't be happier with the sound, fit, and no drone. I'm working at piedmont airport at atlantic aero, first R/H turn before the terminal next to landmark aviation.

KaheeNalu
10-07-2009, 03:12 PM

My Vector tune worked with Vista. Maybe I have a newer software from Vector? Got it back in March 09 timeframe. Had no problems with uploads or downloads and have used it twice.

BigV8
10-12-2009, 10:02 AM
The livernois tune worked just fine with my vista laptop. Hope to see you on the 18th cruise to the parkway.

jetmechinnc@yahoo.com
10-12-2009, 10:06 AM
The livernois tune worked just fine with my vista laptop. Hope to see you on the 18th cruise to the parkway.

I plan on being there, it's about a 3 hour ride from winston salem

polo
10-12-2009, 10:11 AM
I know it's early, but the weather for Sunday looks great!

Asheville: Sunny, high of 55, 0% chance of rain!