PDA

View Full Version : Beat the middle school principal in her R/T Daytona.

TonyKarter
09-28-2009, 07:23 PM
Dateline: Kountze, TX...last Friday afternoon about 4pm. I look up pulling out of the quick-mart to see a lime green Charger R/T Daytona cross me right to left. It's her! Been driving by that school in my GT since January and she's got her Daytona parked between the poles holding up the Kountze Middle School sign right there on the highway...kinda like, "Look at my 1-of only-1500 ever made Daytona you buncha' Billy Greenteeth drive-by non-attaining bastards"...Every time we pass my GT raises it's passenger side rear tire and pisses in its general direction. Then I go somewhere and non-attain.
Anyway, I chase her down with extreme prejudice, get on her ass and swoop pass her to get between her and the truck that was about fifty yards ahead of her...just so she could hear a G8. Then I taunt her by being very obvious about looking her down in the rearview, shaking my head, "No, can't touch this" style, and generally being an obnoxious bastard. Bet she wanted to send me to the office....
Anyway, it worked. Oncoming lane comes open, truck ahead at about 50mph, we both pull out at the same time, she to pass me, I to pass the truck, and I slowly gap her. slow down to safely drive through a "s" curve, she sucks back up on my rear bumper, then we hit it again and I gap her again. Can't even stay with me in my slipstream...you non-attaining female control freak who enjoys controlling the daily life of others...you should meet my wife, you have similar interests.
Highway to the left coming up, with convenience store on the corner before. I pull in thinking she might, she doesn't but makes a left on the highway and hits it, looks over at me in the parking lot and smirks. I hustle to the street and get it, she about 100-150 yards ahead now. It takes me 20-30 seconds to catch her, but I do it. I'm over 120 and flying, can feel the draft pulling me in like the event horizon of a black hole. REALLY accelerates like nothing I've ever experienced before at that speed in the G8...those Chargers punch a big hole to draft in. Have to brake fairly hard just to stop my progress beside her so I can do my own smirking. "Can I have a hall pass, please?

"Those that can, do
Those that can't, teach...

wyldman
09-29-2009, 07:54 AM
Man, you got issue's.:rofl: jk Nice read and nice kill.

pha|anx
09-29-2009, 03:30 PM
lol sweet

kyllekkc
09-29-2009, 03:46 PM
i read some where that the daytona only have 5 more hp then the R/T could be wrong. but nice kill. cant get the RT around here to race.

Kermit
09-29-2009, 05:15 PM
Nice read and good kill.

polo
09-29-2009, 05:18 PM
and the question everyone wants to know the answer to...

is she hot? :)

TonyKarter
09-29-2009, 05:32 PM
a female middle school principal with a big wooden paddle?

DAMN RIGHT SHE'S HOT!!!

polo
09-29-2009, 06:03 PM
We need pics for proof :)

GeorgeInNePa
09-29-2009, 07:41 PM
and the question everyone wants to know the answer to...

is she hot? :)

This

Pics or GTFO

TonyKarter
09-30-2009, 03:06 PM
I'll send you pictures of my generous, freshly-paddled, rosy-red turning crimson today but black and blue tomorrow and I like it pouting ass cheeks...will that work?

G8GT721
09-30-2009, 03:48 PM
no!

polo
09-30-2009, 06:03 PM
I'm sure they've got her picture on the school's website..... link please!

whiterp199
10-01-2009, 08:38 PM
I beat a charger Rt. there were three guys in the car. I only Had two. After I beat him we pulled into a gas station and he started talking all the ricer crap that we should have gone from a roll, and that he had an extra person in the car. You should have seen the look on his face when I popped the trunk and he saw that it was full with about 800 pounds of tools that we had just borrowed from my buddy in order to put an engine and trans in a 74 nova. We had everything we needed to do it in a driveway and than some. we also had the trans in there. Turbo 400 FTW. He shut up pretty quick.

AL@G8R
10-02-2009, 06:29 AM
Well since you beat her, will that get you a date with her?:secret:

TonyKarter
10-03-2009, 06:54 PM
She looked a little mean to me. Being married 26 years, I haven't thought about a date in quite some time.

johnbell2
10-03-2009, 07:59 PM
I beat a charger Rt. there were three guys in the car. I only Had two. After I beat him we pulled into a gas station and he started talking all the ricer crap that we should have gone from a roll, and that he had an extra person in the car. You should have seen the look on his face when I popped the trunk and he saw that it was full with about 800 pounds of tools that we had just borrowed from my buddy in order to put an engine and trans in a 74 nova. We had everything we needed to do it in a driveway and than some. we also had the trans in there. Turbo 400 FTW. He shut up pretty quick.

HA! Wish I could have been there to see that.

"Yeah, you're right, if I'd been towing a tractor like I normally do it woulda been a whole 'nother story"