PDA

View Full Version : new top speed

jdeserio
09-28-2009, 05:18 AM
I was on the highway on the way back into tampa from orlando, and a srt 8 charger pulled up beside me. He was being so annoying and wouldn't even race me, he just kept trying a avoid me, going like 115 for a 10 mins. So im following him for ever going 115 and finally he switches lanes and pulls beside me. Without any notice he just punches it, i give him at least 5 second to get ahead. Then i punch it and hit 156mph! The fastest ive been ever and just flew by him,:nah: I never saw him after that.

THE END

Patrick G
09-28-2009, 05:22 AM
Nice kill. Glad you are tuned and didn't hit the factory top speed governor.

jdeserio
09-28-2009, 05:59 AM
Nice kill. Glad you are tuned and didn't hit the factory top speed governor.

yeah i know lol, before i had it tuned it was 139.
So patrick, can you guys at comp cams put together the cam package for me?
I dont know all the shift points and stuff but, I could give you PM-FL's that did all the tuning for my car and they could tell you what cam would be best.

Mike P
09-28-2009, 06:46 AM
yeah i know lol, before i had it tuned it was 139.
So patrick, can you guys at comp cams put together the cam package for me?
I dont know all the shift points and stuff but, I could give you PM-FL's that did all the tuning for my car and they could tell you what cam would be best.

jdeserio:

Nice kill story, especially to an SRT8. Let us know what kind of cam package Patrick G suggests for you. I'm very interested to know.....
Or PM me if it's to be on the down low....

jdeserio
09-28-2009, 06:47 AM
jdeserio:

Nice kill story, especially to an SRT8. Let us know what kind of cam package Patrick G suggests for you. I'm very interested to know.....
Or PM me if it's to be on the down low....

will do..