PDA

View Full Version : Precision Motorsports of FL review

-Ray-
09-14-2009, 07:58 AM
One of my plans on coming to Florida in vacation was to visit a few of the vendors on the forum. I occasionally peek in on their forums and see what they are up too.
Today I visited with Rich of Precision Motorsports.
One thing I noticed was it took me a lot less time to get there than was posted on my GPS. Maybe it had to do with the fact everyone was driving 80 or faster.
When I got to the shop I was greeted by <insert name later, I forgot> who introduced me to Rich. Rich took me on a tour of the shop. Nice hemi charger sitting on the dyno. A couple GTO's, and a Camaro on a lift getting some needed rear end work.
I talked to them about what I've done to my G8 and talked about some minor issues I was having with my suspension. Within a couple minutes my G8 was on a lift having a Pedders check up done. I'll get into those short comings in another post.
After that was done, he showed me a little of the exhaust work they had done. Also, they have a powder coater in house, so if you need any of that done give them a call.
These guys know there Pedders stuff, so if you have any questions about that give them a call.
It was a short visit, as I have vacation stuff to do with the spouse.
Rich, thanks for the tour, and maybe will see you again on another trip!

Ray

BigRed585Lbs
09-14-2009, 08:12 AM
To find out what they're really like, just do business with them, order stuff, and see what their customer service is like. A real, top-notch company that knows what they sell. Thanks, guys!

AUGAH
09-14-2009, 09:53 AM
Orderd my headers from Rich. Answered all of my exhaust questions and then some others as well. He even put up with all my follow up phone calls on when they were being shipped. Got them on time to support install. Will certainly do business with them again.

svtcobra
09-14-2009, 10:28 AM
Rich and and all the guys at Precision are top notch. Had some suspension mods done last week there and I saw first hand how professional they are. They treat all the cars there like they were thier own. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Rich@pm-fl.com
09-14-2009, 11:07 AM
Thanks for stopping by today, Ray. It was a pleasure to meet you. Anytime that you are back in the area, feel free to stop by.

Thanks!

jdeserio
09-14-2009, 11:07 AM
Precision Motorsports is the best! they took great care of my car! if you have any question rich is always available to help. I wish i could do a little advertising for them, maybe they should send me a PMFL license plate frame! :)

GM_Fan
09-14-2009, 12:27 PM
I've purchased some parts from Precision for my GTO in the past. Good shop to do business with...too bad they are so far away from me.

Rich@pm-fl.com
09-15-2009, 06:49 AM
Thanks for the kind words guys, I really appreciate it!