PDA

View Full Version : Bremerton BOP drags 9/18-19/2009

R.Penguin
09-05-2009, 12:16 PM
:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:

http://forum.grrrr8.net/showpost.php?p=139988&postcount=5

grandmacpubah
09-05-2009, 02:08 PM
I want to go to pacific raceways for test and tune...are you going to bremerton?

r33pwrd
09-05-2009, 02:23 PM
I want to go to pacific raceways for test and tune...are you going to bremerton?

when are they doing them?? I looked last night and it doesnt show any test and tunes until October??

Not sure if they are still doing wednesday nights? Let me know if you go to a T&T at pacific! I WILL be there!

r33pwrd
09-05-2009, 02:24 PM
:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:

http://forum.grrrr8.net/showpost.php?p=139988&postcount=5

weird link... just goes to a single post.

grandmacpubah
09-05-2009, 02:33 PM
when are they doing them?? I looked last night and it doesnt show any test and tunes until October??

Not sure if they are still doing wednesday nights? Let me know if you go to a T&T at pacific! I WILL be there!

Ya not until october...that's when I'll be going. It's closer than bremerton and a nicer track. You want to go to the one on the 11th or 18th?

Not sure if Wed nights are going or not. Probably have to give them a call. There 1/8 mile drags at evergreen, which is all of 5 minutes from me, but I want some 1/4 mile times.

r33pwrd
09-05-2009, 03:07 PM
I will call about wed nights. they tent to be much better (less people and cooler weather) Im down for the 11th or 18th... I need to get my HSRK on first..

My Maple Valley house is a wopping 5 mintes from the track!

grandmacpubah
09-05-2009, 03:50 PM
I will call about wed nights. they tent to be much better (less people and cooler weather) Im down for the 11th or 18th... I need to get my HSRK on first..

My Maple Valley house is a wopping 5 mintes from the track!

Well I have a Vector HSRK you can have. I got another one when I ordered my varararm. You know the little plastic cage around the sensor? One of the small little bridges broke. It seems to work fine I just have OCD and ordered another one. lol You're welcome to have it though just sitting in the garage.

R.Penguin
09-05-2009, 03:52 PM
Well I have a Vector HSRK you can have. I got another one when I ordered my varararm. You know the little plastic cage around the sensor? One of the small little bridges broke. It seems to work fine I just have OCD and ordered another one. lol You're welcome to have it though just sitting in the garage.
Good show. :)

R.Penguin
09-05-2009, 04:02 PM
I hope so. I'd rather go to Kent, but it's hard to pass up a BOP day at Bremerton.

I'll probably go to PR in October too. Which day??? :huh:

R.Penguin
09-05-2009, 04:03 PM
weird link... just goes to a single post.
Yeah, I was trying to get Davids attention to that post.

r33pwrd
09-05-2009, 04:09 PM

Thanks but I have one already just sitting in the garage

grandmacpubah
09-05-2009, 06:03 PM
anyone else local want the HSRK?