PDA

View Full Version : Even broken.....

MANOFSTEEL69
09-04-2009, 11:44 AM
Even broken I couldn't resist putting a 2008-09 Mustang GT in his place on the way to work this morning. I was tooling in the high speed lane and passed him doing about 70. I figure he was doing about 60. The next thing I see in my passenger mirror is his headlights lift. I wait till he hits my rear bumper and just goose it into the half-throttle mode I guess, lol, and pull him with ease. I've been avoiding WOT as the shimmy makes me cringe.

I'm giving GM about two more weeks to come up with something, or I'll do a fix myself, as I can't stand having 40,000 worth of car and mods not performing the way it should.

G8GT594
09-04-2009, 12:27 PM
Even broken I couldn't resist putting a 2008-09 Mustang GT in his place on the way to work this morning. I was tooling in the high speed lane and passed him doing about 70. I figure he was doing about 60. The next thing I see in my passenger mirror is his headlights lift. I wait till he hits my rear bumper and just goose it into the half-throttle mode I guess, lol, and pull him with ease. I've been avoiding WOT as the shimmy makes me cringe.

I'm giving GM about two more weeks to come up with something, or I'll do a fix myself, as I can't stand having 40,000 worth of car and mods not performing the way it should.

LOL! That prolly felt as good as pulling on a car without even changing into a lower gear.

avintegrator
09-04-2009, 12:38 PM
Lol, good on ya! Put those pesky little stangs in their place! Probably some kid posting right now how he would have killed some orange and black G8 if he hadn't backed off and let him go ;)
Sorry for you guys who have one as well as your G8 but I've always hated the damn things, except for a buddy's 65 in high school but that's different.
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)