PDA

View Full Version : LOUD AS HELL WOT DRIVE BY!!! fun vid

Blackdevil77
09-03-2009, 04:44 PM
Decided to take the mufflers on my car and get a little vid of the car. Car with the cam sounds insane without the mufflers. EXTREMELY LOUD!!! The video really doesn't do it justice. My ears were ringing for a good 10, 15 minutes after I was done. Mods are in the signature.
Sorry, kid with the camera kept filming long after the drive by lol.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qSXA59Ntxyk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qSXA59Ntxyk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

99-LS1-SS
09-03-2009, 05:03 PM
Sounds good! I miss having a cam.

I bet your neighbors loved that. lol

El.Diablos.G8
09-03-2009, 05:05 PM
nICE How much was the whole setup?? I been thinking about N/A or Super/Turbo Charger

mtolivecracker
09-03-2009, 05:09 PM
damn bro....i bet at last one neighbor shit his pants

G VIII
09-03-2009, 05:19 PM
sweet don't run over the neighbors' kids it tends to disrupt community relationships and LOVE THAT PLATE!!!! :D :D

G8GT721
09-03-2009, 05:25 PM
sounds awesome, the only thing that would have made that video is if a neighbor came out and started yelling

Mike P
09-03-2009, 05:29 PM
sounds awesome, the only thing that would have made that video is if a neighbor came out and started yelling

+1 yea, better be safe :)

GT-610
09-03-2009, 05:29 PM
Mario,you potato-head! does sound sick! have fun at E-town,me and Matt are gettin people out friday night.

-Ray-
09-03-2009, 05:39 PM
I bet your parents weren't home. LOL
Sounded awesome.

johnbell2
09-03-2009, 06:07 PM
hahahaha 2:04 for the win - LOVE IT

Blackdevil77
09-03-2009, 06:32 PM
lol thanks guys. Yeah neighbors did come running out of their houses to see what the hell just screamed down the block shaking the pillars of hell LOL! On the turn-around coming back to the house, I saw people giving me looks on their front steps, some with their faces pressed against windows and 2 kids looking out the window of a house covering their ears LMAO! We did this at a friends house. I wouldn't do this around were I live lol.

Blackdevil77
09-03-2009, 06:34 PM
nICE How much was the whole setup?? I been thinking about N/A or Super/Turbo Charger

Entire set-up for the cam package, installation, tuning and livernois cnc valve job was about $3700. Everything all together, including exhaust, intake etc, probably around $6500 ish.

Blackdevil77
09-03-2009, 06:35 PM
sweet don't run over the neighbors' kids it tends to disrupt community relationships and love that plate!!!! :d :d

THANKs!!!!!! :D :D :D

Blackdevil77
09-03-2009, 06:45 PM
Mario,you potato-head! does sound sick! have fun at E-town,me and Matt are gettin people out friday night.

lol wish me luck! enjoy your night as well. Hopefully i'll come back with some good news lol

Blackrider
09-03-2009, 06:46 PM
What a noise! Pure awsome!

dukeofpg
09-03-2009, 08:39 PM
I have the same headers and I have taken it out on the highway opened up. At high RPM the exhaust note just spanks the air.

Chocolate
09-03-2009, 09:34 PM
What are you, Fucking 10 years old? For the record, I have no problem with the noise, just where you decide to race. Its assholes like you that......... you know, I'm not going to waste my breath. Lets just hope the neighbors take charge and come up with a creative resolution to this problem.

Blackdevil77
09-04-2009, 02:26 AM
What are you, Fucking 10 years old? For the record, I have no problem with the noise, just where you decide to race. Its assholes like you that......... you know, I'm not going to waste my breath. Lets just hope the neighbors take charge and come up with a creative resolution to this problem.

It's shit like that were you shouldn't even bother posting. I hit 40 mph, it's not like I was going some insane speed, I let off quickly and nobody was in the street. Calm your ass

-Ray-
09-04-2009, 02:31 AM

There are better ways to express yourself without calling someone names. A little childish don't you think?

Executor999
09-04-2009, 04:44 AM
Awesome vid, awesome setup! I'm dropping my car off TODAY to get the same thing done. It's not by Livernois but it is essentially their Stage 1 package minus the valve job. The cam will have the same specs. The next week will be torturous as I wait!

gearhead455
09-04-2009, 04:45 AM
lol thanks guys. Yeah neighbors did come running out of their houses to see what the hell just screamed down the block shaking the pillars of hell LOL! On the turn-around coming back to the house, I saw people giving me looks on their front steps, some with their faces pressed against windows and 2 kids looking out the window of a house covering their ears LMAO! We did this at a friends house. I wouldn't do this around were I live lol.

Priceless!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

polo
09-04-2009, 05:42 AM
Damn, dude. That thing sounds great! I bet people are going to be surprised to hear that sound coming out of a "4 door family car."

You aren't keeping it like that, are you?

G8GT594
09-04-2009, 07:21 AM

Clearly you are the one that is 10 years old. Grow up.

Anyways,

Sounds sick Mario... I might do mine to see how it sounds as well. If you like that sound get yourself a set of PMFL axlebacks...

Blackdevil77
09-04-2009, 07:36 AM
Damn, dude. That thing sounds great! I bet people are going to be surprised to hear that sound coming out of a "4 door family car."

You aren't keeping it like that, are you?

lol yeah even with the magnaflow mufflers people are still shocked by how it sounds! I'm telling you, to leave my local car show, i would have to put the car in neutral and push it out. Everytime I start it to leave, I get surrounded by people! lol.

No, I can't keep it like that around here. I'd a couple of tickets every day!

Blackdevil77
09-04-2009, 07:36 AM
Clearly you are the one that is 10 years old. Grow up.

Anyways,

Sounds sick Mario... I might do mine to see how it sounds as well. If you like that sound get yourself a set of PMFL axlebacks...

THANKS!!! :D I was thinking about getting that, just to pop on to go to car shows and the track lol.

BADFNG8
09-04-2009, 08:04 AM
That was loud or get some cutouts. What size cam do you have?

Chocolate
09-04-2009, 08:12 AM
It's shit like that were you shouldn't even bother posting. I hit 40 mph, it's not like I was going some insane speed, I let off quickly and nobody was in the street. Calm your ass

I guess I've been around too long. At 59, I've seen enough useless carnage on the streets to last a lifetime. And much of it is preventable. I'm going to guess the speed limit in that community is 25 mph and for good reason. Every driver has the responsibility to drive responsibly. Ya know, from your response I feel like I'm talking to a Brick Wall here. You were lucky this time a family pet or a family member didn't get in your way. Do I actually believe any of this will make a difference the next time you want to impress your friends? One can only hope. Good luck.

Blackdevil77
09-04-2009, 08:17 AM
That was loud or get some cutouts. What size cam do you have?

Same size as the livernois stage I cam. 224/230, .581 lift, just different lobes I thinks

Blackdevil77
09-04-2009, 08:27 AM
I guess I've been around too long. At 59, I've seen enough useless carnage on the streets to last a lifetime. And much of it is preventable. I'm going to guess the speed limit in that community is 25 mph and for good reason. Every driver has the responsibility to drive responsibly. Ya know, from your response I feel like I'm talking to a Brick Wall here. You were lucky this time a family pet or a family member didn't get in your way. Do I actually believe any of this will make a difference the next time you want to impress your friends? One can only hope. Good luck.

I think your making more out of this than it really is. First of all, I RARELY do this. I almost never speed on the streets unless there is an emergency, ESPECIALLY in residential areas, ony reason for this was to get it on video and we were curious to see how it would sound, and like I said before, I hit 40 mph, I didn't even come out of first gear, and the area I covered going WOT, was merely the 3 houses down, and one of those houses knew ahead of time what was going to happen and was watching, and on top of that, I would never have done that, had anybody been in the street or even in their front yard for that matter. I quickly let off, drove SLOWLY to the intersection, turned around and drove SLOWLY back. It was less than 3 seconds of open throttle.

Again, stop calling me an ass hole, than accusing ME of being 10 years old, and certainly don't insult my intelligence by telling me it's like talking to a brick wall.

As wreckless as it may have looked, I am not as irresponsible as you may think I am...

Chocolate
09-04-2009, 08:36 AM

There are better ways to express yourself without calling someone names. A little childish don't you think?

Ray, you are so right! Thanks for setting me straight.

kirkatwork
09-04-2009, 10:11 AM
Sounds great, but what I really want to know is how bad is the drone?

:facepalm:

Blackdevil77
09-04-2009, 10:38 AM
Sounds great, but what I really want to know is how bad is the drone?

:facepalm:

LMAO! It's more like a howl/screaming inside the car lol.

wreckwriter
09-04-2009, 10:42 AM
Drone is caused by muffs so without muffs........

MGM GT
09-04-2009, 10:52 AM
Awesome

Blackdevil77
09-04-2009, 11:02 AM
Drone is caused by muffs so without muffs........

It's just the screaming howeling of the motor

G8GT721
09-04-2009, 12:19 PM
is someone a little jealous, lol

G8GT594
09-04-2009, 12:23 PM
is someone a little jealous, lol

lol.

Anyways. I did the washer mod to mine cause i was always curious about it. So i followed in Mario's footsteps. I like the sound, but prefer my axle backs. I'll roll around like this for a week just to change it up.

G8GT594
09-04-2009, 12:25 PM
Ray, you are so right! Thanks for setting me straight.

Still acting like your 5. Grow up.

JimmyJazz
09-04-2009, 03:07 PM
It's interesting watching the rhino ramps scoot out from under the wheels. I always feel it but I've never seen it.

Chocolate
09-05-2009, 12:28 AM
Still acting like your 5. Grow up.

Thank you g8gt594 for weighing in.

Chocolate
09-05-2009, 01:06 AM
I think your making more out of this than it really is. First of all, I RARELY do this. I almost never speed on the streets unless there is an emergency, ESPECIALLY in residential areas, ony reason for this was to get it on video and we were curious to see how it would sound, and like I said before, I hit 40 mph, I didn't even come out of first gear, and the area I covered going WOT, was merely the 3 houses down, and one of those houses knew ahead of time what was going to happen and was watching, and on top of that, I would never have done that, had anybody been in the street or even in their front yard for that matter. I quickly let off, drove SLOWLY to the intersection, turned around and drove SLOWLY back. It was less than 3 seconds of open throttle.

Again, stop calling me an ass hole, than accusing ME of being 10 years old, and certainly don't insult my intelligence by telling me it's like talking to a brick wall.

As wreckless as it may have looked, I am not as irresponsible as you may think I am...

Thanks for responding to my latest post .
Life presents us all with Options and the Choices we make have Consequences. I'm glad there were no negative repercussions. My only goal here was to first get your attention, then offer another viewpoint to your little video. You know, some food for thought. Mission accomplished. Thanks. Good luck.