PDA

View Full Version : Clubbing a baby seal

ubermedic
09-02-2009, 02:36 PM
So I saturday night I got called in because one of my soldiers left an office door unsecure. I go in, lock up, and leave. I catch the light right outside the east gate, and that's when I hear it, the battle cry of a wanna be pony car. I glance over at this kid, prolly 19 or 20 in his shiny new mustang GT CS.And he and his retarded looking friend and looking over at me grinning like 2 villages are missing their "special" kids.

Ok, I'll play

I slap the stick over, hit t/c and powerbrake. This seems to have excited the, and the light goes green, and for the first time, I actually caught a good dig(this has been a problem at the track, but I digress) Bu the time I pass the arby's there on rancier, they are done, a car an a half. We both catch the next light and he rolls em down and asks what the "shot" on my car, cuz theres no way he got beat by a 4 door. And I swear on my son's head of hair, his friend says "dude, I told you that G8 would fuck you up"

All CS means on a mustang is more weight on a shitty car

Kermit
09-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Nice to hear you put that mustang in it's place. I just don't really like them. Too many.

G8GT721
09-02-2009, 03:26 PM
lol

johnbell2
09-02-2009, 04:28 PM
"dude, I told you that G8 would fuck you up"

There is hope for today's youth. Nicely done, sir.

fastg8mi
09-02-2009, 05:27 PM
good kill!! they do look better then stock though

there's one in my neighborhood somewhere that i cant seem to line up with, either im driving past his house or him past me. one day..... :)

The Commodore
09-02-2009, 07:18 PM
http://img.moronail.net/img/7/2/772.jpg

But why the hate against the Mustangs? Their just baby seals...cute and helpless.

DewieJr
09-02-2009, 11:54 PM
nice killing stangs....for some reason they always want to run, but just rarely have enough go go to hang.

09gtt
09-03-2009, 12:55 AM
Nice kill...even when they have enough power all they do is really nice burn outs. With that being said I have been beat by a couple.

-Ray-
09-03-2009, 02:19 AM
Good kill story.

MANOFSTEEL69
09-03-2009, 05:21 AM
Nice!
BlackBerry8703e/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

Dr. Dana Miller
09-03-2009, 06:02 AM
So I saturday night I got called in because one of my soldiers left an office door unsecure. I go in, lock up, and leave. I catch the light right outside the east gate, and that's when I hear it, the battle cry of a wanna be pony car. I glance over at this kid, prolly 19 or 20 in his shiny new mustang GT CS.And he and his retarded looking friend and looking over at me grinning like 2 villages are missing their "special" kids.

Ok, I'll play

I slap the stick over, hit t/c and powerbrake. This seems to have excited the, and the light goes green, and for the first time, I actually caught a good dig(this has been a problem at the track, but I digress) Bu the time I pass the arby's there on rancier, they are done, a car an a half. We both catch the next light and he rolls em down and asks what the "shot" on my car, cuz theres no way he got beat by a 4 door. And I swear on my son's head of hair, his friend says "dude, I told you that G8 would fuck you up"

All CS means on a mustang is more weight on a shitty car

Good Kill! CS on a Mustang stands for " California Special " which is nothing more than a stripe package and a few pieces of trim which doesn't add any weight but certainly doesn't make it any quicker either. Just Ford's attempt to harken back to 1968 when the original CS was an optional trim package for that one year. Otherwise CS doesn't really mean a damned thing, just more cost.

todds87ss
09-03-2009, 07:23 AM
http://img.moronail.net/img/7/2/772.jpg

But why the hate against the Mustangs? Their just baby seals...cute and helpless.

do they ALSO taste like chicken...?

01350ta
09-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Good kill.

catalina421
09-06-2009, 07:30 PM
Good deal now if you could only do that to the other 9000 mustangs in killeen that cut me off

ubermedic
09-07-2009, 07:31 AM
unless you live in a military town, you guys cannot fathom the amount of mustangs catalina and I deal with. I swear to god every private coming back from a deployment heads straight to a ford dealership. It's either mustangs or eclipses. I try my best to beat down everyone of them that steps up. I particularly like doing it up at little river, in front of witnesses :)

jaxredg8
09-07-2009, 02:04 PM
unless you live in a military town, you guys cannot fathom the amount of mustangs catalina and I deal with. I swear to god every private coming back from a deployment heads straight to a ford dealership. It's either mustangs or eclipses. I try my best to beat down everyone of them that steps up. I particularly like doing it up at little river, in front of witnesses :)

Down here in Jax I see the same shit. It seems like every other car is a mustang. I have actually counted on my 40 minute commute to work anywhere between 25-30 mustangs per one way trip. And I try my best to make sure I open the cutouts before I pass them just to see if they will play! And you are right uber, after every 6 month deployment there are at least 100 new mustangs here on base!

R.Penguin
09-07-2009, 02:22 PM
Good Kill! CS on a Mustang stands for " California Special " which is nothing more than a stripe package and a few pieces of trim which doesn't add any weight but certainly doesn't make it any quicker either. Just Ford's attempt to harken back to 1968 when the original CS was an optional trim package for that one year. Otherwise CS doesn't really mean a damned thing, just more cost.
Oh! I thought CS meant the driver was a ****sucker!

Now I'm embarassed! :(