PDA

View Full Version : Why is it...

nathanf2009
08-30-2009, 09:55 PM
That every trans am I see wants to run me? I headed to Tomball the other night and ran into about 2 or 3 and everyone was messing with me. Granted I didn't take the bait because i wasn't familiar with the area but what gives...I can understand a mutual friendly race but I don't like when people do shit like that...anyone else experience this with trans ams? aren't we distant relatives? lol

'02 ws6
08-30-2009, 11:25 PM
As the Trans Am gets cheaper, unfortunately, that means the more likely a big ol' bag of douche teenager is going to convince mom/pop to buy them one. As a fellow TA owner this saddens me, but is something I've come to live with. Race one, you might be surprised by the results. Show their toolish asses that it not just another "mom-car". You may or may not win, but unless its a cammed or more modded TA, you should be able to hold your own. :)
BlackBerry8830/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

GRRRR8
08-31-2009, 05:14 AM
On the way home from the show Sat night I encountered a youngster in a red one with loud exhaust. He just wouldnt quit! We finally got through Manvel and he got destroyed. From a stop, from his attempted fly-by. His excuse was he was stock except for exhaust. :boxing:

WARLOCK
08-31-2009, 05:43 AM
FUNNY that you post this this morning. I JUST got passed by a 97 WS6 on my way home from work. The guy was ROLLIN and when he passed me I spead up and I actually got beside him twice to see if he would do SOMETHIN. Either slow down or punch it, but the guy did nothing but roll. he was running between 95 and 110 I didnt do anything stupid like ride his ass or woof him, I just rode beside him to see. Guy had blacked out windows it had the chrome stock ws6 wheels, I seen Borla tips and it was pretty loud Im guessing the whole borla system, it had the LARGE ram air hood and from the tone sounded like it had gears, but the guy didn't seem interested in running.. I couldnt see thru the tint, but I just gave him a thumbs up the second time i got beside him then I just fell in behind him. we rode this way for 30 minutes bob and weeving cars at 100 or so. was fun and he had a really pretty trans am to be 12 years old it looked well babied. Fuck I took a picture.. this is on my cell phone from less than an hour ago..
http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv250/BFYTW/08-31-09_0744.jpg

so not all trans am owners are douche canoes

J Wikoff
09-01-2009, 05:49 PM
I saw a Trans Am matching this description here in East Peoria today at work. The hood had a big square-ish looking scoop.

WARLOCK
09-02-2009, 12:47 AM
shit maybe it was where he was headed in such a hurry LOL