Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1279 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 279779117912291269127712781279128012811289 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,790 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Started my M6 Trans Swap

What did I do? Fun stuff. Loaded a new tune for M6. Removed BCM to send it to Chris White. And cut the brake pedal pad to fit a clutch cover. Next step - pull brake booster today and mount clutch pedal. Fun!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2008 Liquid Red G8 GT, VMS 1.5 DoD Delete and Tunes, Vararam CAI, Kooks Mid-length Headers, AEM Wide Band O2, high-flow cats, Corsa Catback exhaust, M6 conversion, MGW Shifter, GXP Diff 3.70

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deb0650 View Post
    What did I do? Fun stuff. Loaded a new tune for M6. Removed BCM to send it to Chris White. And cut the brake pedal pad to fit a clutch cover. Next step - pull brake booster today and mount clutch pedal. Fun!
    Way cool!!!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
    2009 PBM G8 GT
    Pat G 218/226 & TSP Dual 660s, ARP Bits, DSteck Tuned, Magnacharger Chrome 2300 1:1, RCR Ported/Polished TB, Blower, & L92 Heads w/ LS3 intake valves, Smith Brothers Trunion Bushing Kit, ARH 1 7/8 Magnaflow MidMuff/Solo Axlebacks, RotoFab, VaporWorx PWM 1:1 fuel system, ID1050x injectors
    Mike Norris Motorsports Catchcan, AEM 30-4100, JHP Boost/Fuel Gauge Pod
    TSW Nurburgring Matte Gray 18" w/Nitto 555 & 555R, Satin Black SS Brembo Fronts, BMR Trailing Arms, Pedders Sway Bars, Whiteline Bushings
    Gloss Black Valve Covers, 6k HID, V6 Handles, Interior/License Plate LEDs, Debadged, Holden Black Trim, Polk Dxi, GXP diffusor, a few bits from Crazy Paul

Originally Posted by TonyKarter
    Anyone who has ever worked on a car has been in your position, and sitting cross-legged on a concrete floor with a dim shop light is its own kind of hell... Chalk it up as one of the rites of passage.
    RIP Charlie - GRRRR8
    RIP Chris Wells - Panzer Leader

Post Thanks / Like

Got my coil covers done and installed. Little late in the update.
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

Post Thanks / Like

Filled it with 93. Drove it to church. Decided to sort out a couple things and put it up for sale.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh no! What will you move on to next?
    2019 Volkswagen GTI Rabbit
    2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post
    Oh no! What will you move on to next?
    Nothing at the moment. I plan on finding a part time job, and sell both of my vehicles and buy a new truck. The G8 needs the recall done plus 2 door dings fixed.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ray- View Post
    Nothing at the moment. I plan on finding a part time job, and sell both of my vehicles and buy a new truck. The G8 needs the recall done plus 2 door dings fixed.
    I bought a '17 GMC Canyon All-Terrain in June..Crew cab with a 2.8l "Duramax" Diesel. It's great! If you were looking for a smaller truck I'd recommend taking a look at the Canyon's and Colorado's.

'09 White Hot GT, Premium, Sunroof - SOLD May 2021

Holden leather armrest, rear ashtray/cig lighter, Homelink, Auto dimming rearview mirror, Atari gauges by SAS & GTPprix, glove box light, LCD interior lights, GXP diffuser, 6.0 litre badges, painted calipers, BMR subframe connectors & drive shaft tunnel brace, Polk DB651 & DB6501 component speakers, Factory bluetooth, BMR x-member bushings, Corsa, many dealer installed mods (ie Fixes ). Waiting to install: Nothing.. I need to find the credit card!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pokey View Post
    I bought a '17 GMC Canyon All-Terrain in June..Crew cab with a 2.8l "Duramax" Diesel. It's great! If you were looking for a smaller truck I'd recommend taking a look at the Canyon's and Colorado's.

I have a '16 Canyon SLT. It's a nice pairing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    PBM #608 of 888 -- All Stock!

VIP Member with OCD Executor999's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought new tires. Went with Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus, and ordered a new GM hood liner from Down Under.

2008 Pontiac G8 GT | PBM | Premium Package | Tuned by Patrick G | Wrenched by Enhanced Street Performance
    AC Delco | ARP | ATI | BMR | Centric | GForce Engineering | GM | Holden | Kooks | Manton | Moog | Norris Motorsports | Patrick G | Pedders | Pirelli | PRC | RCR | Rotofab | Russell | Texas Speed | SuperPro | Xforce

'Charlie the GRRRR8' - Rest in Peace 11/14/2013

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pokey View Post

That's a great looking truck. The G8 goes into the dealership on Tuesday. Couple of interior parts to fix, plus the transmission lever pops off sometimes. I need to work on getting rid of the original LS engine I have.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT