Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1263 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 263763116312131253126112621263126412651273 ... LastLast
Results 12,621 to 12,630 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ray- View Post
    I bought a small arbor press for HF to do mine.
    YEP, EXACTLY what I plan to do! The boys take Taekwondo near HF so I'll grab one after class this week.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chevybernie View Post
    Today i īve washed my Pontiac. On Saturday i tooked it first time since October last year out of the garage. We had spring temperatures from 18 degrees Celsius. It was great, to drive again. It was polished and very clean. In the afternoon the muddy weather came back. Yesterday and today only rain an 10 degrees colder. - Shit.
    Sounds like good fun!!!
    2009 PBM G8 GT
    Pat G 218/226 & TSP Dual 660s, ARP Bits, DSteck Tuned, Magnacharger Chrome 2300 1:1, RCR Ported/Polished TB, Blower, & L92 Heads w/ LS3 intake valves, Smith Brothers Trunion Bushing Kit, ARH 1 7/8 Magnaflow MidMuff/Solo Axlebacks, RotoFab, VaporWorx PWM 1:1 fuel system, ID1050x injectors
    Mike Norris Motorsports Catchcan, AEM 30-4100, JHP Boost/Fuel Gauge Pod
    TSW Nurburgring Matte Gray 18" w/Nitto 555 & 555R, Satin Black SS Brembo Fronts, BMR Trailing Arms, Pedders Sway Bars, Whiteline Bushings
    Gloss Black Valve Covers, 6k HID, V6 Handles, Interior/License Plate LEDs, Debadged, Holden Black Trim, Polk Dxi, GXP diffusor, a few bits from Crazy Paul

Originally Posted by TonyKarter
    Anyone who has ever worked on a car has been in your position, and sitting cross-legged on a concrete floor with a dim shop light is its own kind of hell... Chalk it up as one of the rites of passage.
    RIP Charlie - GRRRR8
    RIP Chris Wells - Panzer Leader

Post Thanks / Like

This Manton trunnion bushing kit is QUALITY! Went to Harbor Freight and picked up a cheap arbor press and they pressed in easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice!
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

Post Thanks / Like

Came out nice! 70 bucks well spent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mtolivecracker View Post
    ive been away on vacation for a week without it.
    I started the year off with a 5 week business trip without my car, it absolutely sucked...

Rolled my fenders today and got the new wheels/tires installed. Had to grind the front knuckles down a little but that's because I have full Camaro Zeta II parts.

2009.5 G8 GXP SRM 6MT
    -Kooks 1-7/8 LT, 3" Solo, RotoFab CAI, Full Zeta II suspension with BCs, 3.91 1LE diff, Monster LT1-S & Tick Master Cylinder

Post Thanks / Like

Did an oil change, tune up and replaced the upstream o2 sensors. She runs like a champ again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlueG8GT View Post
    Did an oil change, tune up and replaced the upstream o2 sensors. She runs like a champ again.
    For the upstream it lists a left/right and a center... What's the deal there?
    2009 PBM G8 GT
    Pat G 218/226 & TSP Dual 660s, ARP Bits, DSteck Tuned, Magnacharger Chrome 2300 1:1, RCR Ported/Polished TB, Blower, & L92 Heads w/ LS3 intake valves, Smith Brothers Trunion Bushing Kit, ARH 1 7/8 Magnaflow MidMuff/Solo Axlebacks, RotoFab, VaporWorx PWM 1:1 fuel system, ID1050x injectors
    Mike Norris Motorsports Catchcan, AEM 30-4100, JHP Boost/Fuel Gauge Pod
    TSW Nurburgring Matte Gray 18" w/Nitto 555 & 555R, Satin Black SS Brembo Fronts, BMR Trailing Arms, Pedders Sway Bars, Whiteline Bushings
    Gloss Black Valve Covers, 6k HID, V6 Handles, Interior/License Plate LEDs, Debadged, Holden Black Trim, Polk Dxi, GXP diffusor, a few bits from Crazy Paul

Originally Posted by TonyKarter
    Anyone who has ever worked on a car has been in your position, and sitting cross-legged on a concrete floor with a dim shop light is its own kind of hell... Chalk it up as one of the rites of passage.
    RIP Charlie - GRRRR8
    RIP Chris Wells - Panzer Leader

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by STL_G8GT View Post
    For the upstream it lists a left/right and a center... What's the deal there?
    Yeah I saw that also when ordering the parts, the center one had me puzzled. I ended up using the AC Delco replacements listed as left/right.

Post Thanks / Like

Met up with my tuner and got a new trans tune to go with the 3.27 gears. Took her for a little spin, bought her a load of E85, gave her a bath and wiped her down.
    Gonna heat up the garage tomorrow and tackle the new steering wheel.
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package