Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 760 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 2606607107507587597607617627708108601260 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,600 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't seen anything like those before. Car looks great, Len!
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

Post Thanks / Like

Your new wheels are frickin' sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Len! Totally jealous and not too proud to say so :-)

Mike
    Last edited by icantdrive55; 04-02-2013 at 01:46 PM.
    2009 MSM-Onyx G8, Premium Package, Sunroof, Comfort and Sound Package
    VG Shark Fin Antenna Mark II, Pontiac Cargo Tray, Trunk Lid Liner, Auto Dim Mirror, Garmin 1450LMT
    , Mobil 1

Other Cars:
    2014 Terrain SLT
    2012 Malibu LT
    2009 Impala LS
    1967 Bonneville Convertible - Completely Original/No Restoration 56000 Original Miles No Winters NYS Car

Post Thanks / Like

Alright, I got everything hooked up finally on my catch can. I replaced the 8mm bolt that held the bracket for the positive battery wire to mount my can. It is rock solid mounted there and looks very clean. I ended up adding a drain on the bottom (drain petcock from a radiator) and I replaced the plastic barbs with brass ones. So if anyone ever buys a can with a bracket from a Corvette (LS2), it can be mounted in basically the factory location.

White Hot '09 G8 GT, Prem/Sport, No Roof

Current: Pypes Violators, Magnaflow 12468 "Drone Killer" in midpipe, Spectre CAI, Cortex, UPR Catch Can, VG Sharkfin, LEDs, Smoked Bumper Lenses, Morimoto 4300K HIDs, V6 Tails, Redline Armrest Cover, Rear Aux Cables, Autodim Mirror, Pontiac Trunk Mat

Future: Window Tint, Headers, Cam?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LDM View Post
    Put my new summer setup on.

Wow.. those are real nice.
    '09 White Hot GT, Premium, Sunroof - SOLD May 2021

Holden leather armrest, rear ashtray/cig lighter, Homelink, Auto dimming rearview mirror, Atari gauges by SAS & GTPprix, glove box light, LCD interior lights, GXP diffuser, 6.0 litre badges, painted calipers, BMR subframe connectors & drive shaft tunnel brace, Polk DB651 & DB6501 component speakers, Factory bluetooth, BMR x-member bushings, Corsa, many dealer installed mods (ie Fixes ). Waiting to install: Nothing.. I need to find the credit card!

Post Thanks / Like

Fed ex dropped off my Corsa exhaust today. Most expensive part I've purchased so far.. but they look like they are worth the price, quality parts indeed. I'm already happy I went with Corsa, can't wait to hear what an aftermarket exhaust sounds like on a G8.
    '09 White Hot GT, Premium, Sunroof - SOLD May 2021

Holden leather armrest, rear ashtray/cig lighter, Homelink, Auto dimming rearview mirror, Atari gauges by SAS & GTPprix, glove box light, LCD interior lights, GXP diffuser, 6.0 litre badges, painted calipers, BMR subframe connectors & drive shaft tunnel brace, Polk DB651 & DB6501 component speakers, Factory bluetooth, BMR x-member bushings, Corsa, many dealer installed mods (ie Fixes ). Waiting to install: Nothing.. I need to find the credit card!

Post Thanks / Like

You won't be disappointed with the Corsa.
    2008 PBM G8GT, TVS1900, Rick Crawford blower cam, Kooks 1 7/8 Mids, Corsa Cat-back, CHenry Tuned, RotoFab, BP Catch Can, Pedders Lowered Touring Suspension w/ sway bars, CTS-V wheels, Brembos front/rear, in-dash GPS/Bluetooth, de-chromed

Post Thanks / Like

Bought it a home

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Sunday I took my Moda wheels with Blizzaks on off and put my stock 18" wheels with the junk RSA's back on. Ordered Michilin Pilot Super Sports, will go on next week. This week has been fun so far wearing down the RSA's...

Crappy though. When I was switching my wheels off my Dad wanted to help. Had him do the jack. Just finished getting each bolt to 120ftlb and was just double checking the torque on each one when he decides to just lower the car before I was done testing, thinking I was done after I had socked each one down. Had the socket wrench on the top lug, at exactly 180degrees vertical straight up when he decided to drop it without any notice. The socket was locked onto a lug at the time and stayed in place, while the top end (where my HAND was) jammed into the bottom of the front quarter panel. Car was resting on the wrench for the 10 seconds till I got the jack back up. Luckily I had my hand down a inch or so on the socket wrench so I was fine, but it dented the panel and cracked the paint off a maybe 1/4 inch by 2 inch area and bent about 6 to 8 inches of the panel so it curves in and no longer straight.

Needless to say I was a little pissed. Bringing it to the body shop to get a estimate when I drop it off for tire mounting, balance and alignment next week. Going to have them look at the front bumper while its there, the bottom of it is scuffed up from the prev owner driving back and forth over the concrete block or curve or something, bending it back in one place.
    2015 Chevy SS, Sunroof, M6, No Spare, Perfect Blue Metallic
    Appearance: Complete LED conversion, 6000K HID Bulb Swap, Holden Front and Rear Badges
    Electronics: A119S DashCam with Hide-a-fuse
    Go Stuff: Custom DiabLew 93 Octane Tune,
    Stop: Hawk Ceramic Pads
    Wheels: (Winter)ModaBlack w/ 245/55/18 Michelin XICE3. (Summer)Stock 19" Rims, Michelin Pilot Sports 4S

Gone But not Forgotten:
    2009 Sport Red Metallic G8 GT, Premium Package
    2005 Cyclone Gray Metallic GTO, M6
    2006 Stealth Gray Metallic G6 GTP
    2003 Sans Gold Metallic Sunfire

Post Thanks / Like

Installed my Kooks mids today. That was definitely a lot of work with just a couple of jack stands. Tomorrow she gets tuned by ECS.

Post Thanks / Like

Too much to do...too little time. I did manage to install the Magnaflows axle backs after getting home late tonight. Tomorrow night I hope to have a few minutes to retorque the passenger side header. I think it's leaking.
    R.I.P. Charlie. We are all here because of you

"I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream has gone from me" - Morpheus of the Nebuchadnezzar, and Grant of I12XLR8.

'Luskville is a cool experience, Calabogie is incredible, Mosport is life altering'