Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1269 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 269769116912191259126712681269127012711279 ... LastLast
Results 12,681 to 12,690 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

You could get a lot of reefer in that reefer
    2009 GT PBM Sport/Premium Packs
    Kook's / Corsa / Roto Fab CAI with HSRK / Polished Camaro's with Nitto Invo's / Camaro Brembo's / GRRRR8 Hose & ARP Bolt kits / VG Fin / GXP diffuser / Black door trim & other goodies from CP / UPR catch can / Livernois / BMR / Russell / Jet-Hot / SunTech tint by Drew / MM / Adams / Klearz / TSS

Post Thanks / Like

Wow. Nice Truck. Here in Germany we dream of it. They say, european trucks have more comfort, but no one has bigger sleepers than american trucks. I´ve driven many trucks, but never an american. (Only cars).
    Have a good and sure trip.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donkeyGT View Post
    You could get a lot of reefer in that reefer
    Len

White Hot 2009.5 Pontiac G8 GT
    TVS1900 | Custom Texas Speed & Performance cam spec'd and remote tuned by Patrick Guerra | LS9 Injectors | Rotofab CAI | Corsa catback | Kooks 1-7/8" LTs with catted connectors

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chevybernie View Post
    Wow. Nice Truck. Here in Germany, we dream of it. They say, European trucks have more comfort, but no one has bigger sleepers than American trucks. I´ve driven many trucks, but never an American. (Only cars).
    Have a good and sure trip.
    You guys have a lot of cab overs because of your older smaller streets and tighter areas. We have huge front engine trucks and they're pretty damn luxurious if you can afford it.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

I finally got around to putting the summer tires back on today. At 75º today I figure it's a little warm for the winters.
    Len

TVS1900 | Custom Texas Speed & Performance cam spec'd and remote tuned by Patrick Guerra | LS9 Injectors | Rotofab CAI | Corsa catback | Kooks 1-7/8" LTs with catted connectors

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LDM View Post
    I finally got around to putting the summer tires back on today. At 75º today I figure it's a little warm for the winters.
    And those beautiful wheels
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

Post Thanks / Like

Dropped it off for a new alignment after the diff change and getting a coolant flush. DexCool doesn’t have many miles on it, but it’s been in there a while.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tchr49 View Post
    And those beautiful wheels
    I thought of you as I put them on
    Len

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome!
    2009 GT PBM Sport/Premium Packs
    Kook's / Corsa / Roto Fab CAI with HSRK / Polished Camaro's with Nitto Invo's / Camaro Brembo's / GRRRR8 Hose & ARP Bolt kits / VG Fin / GXP diffuser / Black door trim & other goodies from CP / UPR catch can / Livernois / BMR / Russell / Jet-Hot / SunTech tint by Drew / MM / Adams / Klearz / TSS

Post Thanks / Like

I thought of you as I put them on