Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hsv-gts-300

Great Lakes Moderator BlueJacket's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hsv-gts-300

It was great to deal with Paul (HSV-GTS-300).

Thanks

2008 Panther Black Metallic G8 GT
    2010 Camaro SS Wheels, Holden V8 Badges, Crazy Paul GPS Trim Package, Blacked Out Arrowheads, Red Calipers, Hawk HPS Pads, DBA 4000 T3 Rotors, Rebadged Trunk, 3.5" Stubby Antenna, Holden Engine Covers, Engine Cover Overlays, Engine Dress Up Items, Holden V6 Rad Cover, GXP Rear Diffuser W/Tinted Reflectors, Flips Tinted Tails, Hood Vent Mod, Grrrr8 IC Mod, Solo Mach Balanced Exhaust with 3.5" Tips and NEP OTR

LOST BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN GRRRR8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

He is the man! We are all very lucky to have him here for his knowledge and GRRRR8 deals on our Holden needs. Thanks Again Paul!
    2008 Liquid Red Pontiac G8 Sport/Premium - Adams Polishes - American Racing Headers - ARP - BMR Fabrication - Circle D Specialties - COMP Cams - Crazy Paul - Dynojet - Earl's - Flowmaster - Fuel Air Spark Technology - G2 - GFORCE 1320 - Greg Weld - HP Tuners - JBA - Lingenfelter - Maverick Man Carbon - Metco Motorsports Solutions - Mickey Thompson - M&H - Mike Norris Motorsports - NGK - Pace Performance - Pedders USA - Powerbond - PSI - Russell - SBX Performance - SJM Manufacturing - SPOHN Performance - Tony Mamo - Vararam - Vector Motorsports - Wretched Motorsports - 470 RWHP 427 TQ - Engine Tune By Patrick G

Post Thanks / Like

You know what? I should have posted here too. Paul is super to deal with. First class all the way.
    3rd in Class, All-GM Nationals 2008 & 2009
    Award of Excellence, All-GM Nationals 2010 & 2012
    Celebrity Pick Award, All-GM Nationals 2010
    G8Board.Com G8 of the Year, 2010
    Inaugural G8Board.com G8 of the Month, January 2010
    3rd in Class, WTW Fall Classic Pontiac Car Show 2013 & 2015
    Top 40 / 487, 29th Annual Cruisin' to the Creek Car Show 2015
    1st in Class, 6th Annual Southeast G8 Extravaganza, 2016
    1st in Class, Wide Track Warriors Car Show, 2016
    1st in Class, WTW Fall Classic Pontiac Car Show, Amelia Island, 2016

HSV E3 Bumper and Fenders
    VMS DoD-Delete with heads
    TVS1900
    RCR Lunati 215/223 .609/.615 112+0
    RCR TB
    Kooks 1 7/8 Mids+SOLO Mach
    Pedders V8 SuperCar Coilover Track II w/ STB
    BMR Adj LCA, Toe links & trailing arms
    ZL1 Brakes
    Circle_D built 6L80E. 3.27 diff
    Roto-Fab
    Crazy Paul 5-Gauge Pod / Speedhut Gauges

Post Thanks / Like

I liked him so much I gave him a custom user title!

Yeah great to deal with no issues at all... Took about 10 days from AU to IA U.S.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Formerly HSV-GTS-300 Crazy Paul's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thankyou guys for the kind words.
    It's been a pleasure dealing with everyone on this board to date.

The postal service I use is supposed to be 7 to 10 days from here to USA and Canada. I've noticed DFW gets stuff in 7.....Canada closer to 14.....Az closer to 14. I think it also depends what day I post it here, I don't think a flight leaves here for USA every day.

So far everything has been shipped the same day as your Paypal funds have arrived.

PS....The Aussie $ hit a 13 month low against the greenback this week. That's good news for you guys buying stuff from here.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HSV-GTS-300 View Post

PS....The Aussie $ hit a 13 month low against the greenback this week. That's good news for you guys buying stuff from here.
    WOW! Ours is in the shitter so where is yours?

I need a set of steel wheels to fit my ride... I saw some on the ute over there... Will they fit?

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4gasem View Post
    WOW! Ours is in the shitter so where is yours?
    I need a set of steel wheels to fit my ride... I saw some on the ute over there... Will they fit?
    Following yours but anti-clockwise.

Depends what ute you saw them on......there's 1157 different varieties of ute here.

Send me a pic ?

Also ifya setting up for drags.....new member I saw briefly online a day ago
    Oztracktuning. <----Ask Steve.

Post Thanks / Like

Setting up for... Ugh.... SNOW!

I think you posted the pic... It was a ute from our platform... They were totally cheesy looking but who the hell cares in the winter. If I can get them cheap enough...

I can get some aluminum wheels here pretty cheap so I may just go that way... Who knows... I may find some BMW take offs too.

Post Thanks / Like

Google Image Search "Omega Ute"

or here : http://www.holden.com.au/www-holden/...y?vehicleid=15

Post Thanks / Like

Paul-
    Just add me to the list of satisfied customers. I got my holden wheels caps today. I think it took 11 days total. Not bad! I'm gonna throw them on in the morning. Thanks again for the quailty products! You know you'll get my business in the future.
    Cheers
    Luke G.
    2009 Panther Black Metallic
    Premium/Sport/Sunroof
    SLP LT Headers w/ HF Cats, Magnaflow Catback, RotoFab CAI, VMS ECM/TCM "Stealth" 91 Octane Tune, PB 25% UPD, 35% front, 5% back/rear "Formula One Ceramic Tint", Debadged (Added V-badge), Holden Centre Wheel Caps, Moblil 1 Synthetic Oil