Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Rear seat video

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rear seat video

I am not blinging out the car or anything but the wife wants a video in the back for our 3 year old for road trips. Has anyone done this? Overhead mount or back seat mount potential? Any suggestions? thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Best shot would be headrest video.

LOST BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN GRRRR8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont know the name of the company, but they have factory replacement headrests with screens in them. You can have them put in yours also.
    2008 Liquid Red Pontiac G8 Sport/Premium - Adams Polishes - American Racing Headers - ARP - BMR Fabrication - Circle D Specialties - COMP Cams - Crazy Paul - Dynojet - Earl's - Flowmaster - Fuel Air Spark Technology - G2 - GFORCE 1320 - Greg Weld - HP Tuners - JBA - Lingenfelter - Maverick Man Carbon - Metco Motorsports Solutions - Mickey Thompson - M&H - Mike Norris Motorsports - NGK - Pace Performance - Pedders USA - Powerbond - PSI - Russell - SBX Performance - SJM Manufacturing - SPOHN Performance - Tony Mamo - Vararam - Vector Motorsports - Wretched Motorsports - 470 RWHP 427 TQ - Engine Tune By Patrick G

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

what i would do is go to a car stereo shop...they usaully sell tv's for cars...i would go with a 15 inch flip down. it will fit in the center of the roof facing the back seat...you press a button and a 15 inch screen folds down...it will cost about 300 for the tv...plus about 400 for the dvd player or steroe to fit it. and 200 for instalation. thats 900 bucks... estimate...compared to prolly spendin up to 2 grand for a headrest device...iv even seen them go higher...the qaulity might not be as crisp but hey...its a kid...they wont know the difference...plus it looks pretty bad a$$ for the person driving behind you.