Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Exterior door handles

Post Thanks / Like

Default Exterior door handles

Anybody know if the exterior door handles are made out of metal. I'm sure they're plastic but they look like they could be metal. TIA
    ProCharger D1SC with 3 core Intercooler, Livernois 1C cam with DOD delete, Circel D 278mm 3000-3200 torque converter, Hayden Transaver Plus 30K, F.A.S.T 102mm LSXR intake, Nick Williams 102mm TB, F.A.S.T fuel rails, F.A.S.T 65 lb injectors kooks 17/8 lt, custom 3" cat back exhaust
    Tune is a work in progress

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ft2lewis View Post
    Anybody know if the exterior door handles are made out of metal. I'm sure they're plastic but they look like they could be metal. TIA
    Plastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!