Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie from Detroit

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome

Rotohack 102 intake - 102 MAF - TPIS 102 TB - TVS1900 ported & plated w 8 rib 2.5" front + OD rear
    PnP Interchiller - RCR ported heads - RCR Lunati 219/231 113+1 - Forged Bottom End
    ARH 2" LT headers - Solo 3" CB - MT DRs + M&H FRs on Weld RT-S
    CTS-V fuel w Vaporworx - FAST 85s - Alkycontrol meth M15 + M10 - RCR tune
    9.75@139.2 ? rwhp ? rwtq

Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone,

I would just like to say thank you for letting me join the site, I have found a lot of great information since Iíve been on here, I am from the Detroit area and my handle is Hateful 8. Real name is Matt I am the proud owner of a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT passion red. She puts down around 605 RWHP to the pavement tuned on 93 octane which was a replacement for my original 2009.5 G8 GT I purchased new in 2009 that was T-bones and totaled out in 2017 By a high school kid ran a red light while being distracted by her cell phone. Iím also the proud owner of a 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP

Heron white I purchased in 2013 with just over 10,000 miles on it producing over 500 RWHP to the pavement not bad I think for a stroke little LS 3 , I guess I would say I really love my G8 because they are unique from all other cars.

So I would like to thank everyone for allowing me to be here and share in being a part of a great community of G8 enthusiasts!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Mail can be a popular webmail service that permits you to create a totally free Yahoo. Click the signature tab on the left, just underneath the General tab. This is due to the fact that this contact list runs on Java - Script. Review third-party sites like Downrightnow and Is It Down Right Now. features and email address that ends with "sbcglobal. If you might have the email address from the person you might be looking for, you are able to use that to look the database too. Business trend analysis can be a way for companies to discover future brings about economic marketplaces. If you are noticing unusual activity in your Yahoo.

To invest within this industry a trader may would like to buy Yahoo stocks. Click the radio button beside either "Member" or "Owner or Moderator" to tell [url=https://jon-hermansen.com/yahoo-mail-login/]ats an easy task to forget your password strength, especially taking into consideration the sheer number of them that you just may should remember. Messenger by repeating the steps above, but select 'By IM' through the Smart Tools menu instead. As a Google-developed mobile operating-system, Android is meant to primarily work while using Google email. Provide an alternate email and pick your money security question and answer. For instance, in case you write online articles and monetize page views, each article you have written is really a product you can earn money from.

5 to broadcast your webcam's video feed while instant messaging also to place free video calls on the Internet. Go for the Directory category page and click on on one of the most appropriate category for the business. You only should set up one account to use these features, however. Messenger archives all your conversations if you do not remove them. When you return e-mail, your reputation appears as the sender. Printing email with graphics and color might require lots of printer ink. Viewing the yahoo browsing history might be necessary to recall when and where certain information has been seen for this website. Have you ever planned to block email from your certain user. Update a Yahoo Messenger Internet account by deciding on the "Check Updates" tab under. Yahoo Mail could be accessed directly using your web browser, devoid of the need for email-specific software installed directly on your personal computer.