Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of the original G8 owners still on here

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by firstdue View Post
    7/6/2009 Has never seen rain or snow and still less the 8000 miles on the odometer. Hoping to get it out alot more this summer!
    Amazing--I bet it still smells like new inside!

Post Thanks / Like

Sitting here looking at it. Cover on it as it is pollen season for the next three months. New off the lot w 18 miles on it, 1/13/09. 82,000. Not a scratch or door ding on her, except for the front, of course. I would travel to an original owner meet, if centrally located. Miss you guys. I miss what we had in the beginning. Thankful to have been a part of it. One of the best times in my life. Great community. Charlie. Stay the course. Keep the faith.

P.S. Ran a 2012-14 M3 (V8) Coupe to a door handle to door handle draw a couple of weeks ago, 75 to almost 160, when he backed out of it. Most satisfying race I have ever had. I am inside his M3 head now. Unshakable. Forever. My $25,000 car. It doesn't get any better'n that.
    Last edited by TonyKarter; 03-04-2018 at 07:55 PM.
    2009 MGM GT: VCM CAI, ARH LT headers (no cats), Vector Tune, MT drag radials
    Procharger P1SC still powering the box it came in January 2010, hiding somewhere in the back of my man cave.
    PB: 12.533 @ 111.45 w/ 1.951 60' CLAIMING THE INTAKE/LT/TUNE/DR RECORD UNLESS SOMEBODY GOT GAME
    And nobody ever had game.

"There are but three true sports...mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motor racing. The rest are merely games." Ernest Hemmingway

"Racing is life. Everything before and after is just waiting." Steve McQueen in the movie LeMans

Only two things smell like fish...and one of them is fish. unknown

Assigned male at birth, I now identify as a lesbian, but with extra equipment.

Post Thanks / Like

9yrs and 1 month 54k miles getting full bolt-on with Ls3 now had issue with lifters and hoping to change the damn radio this yr too lol

Great Lakes Moderator BlueJacket's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Got mine new in August of 2008.

2008 Panther Black Metallic G8 GT
    2010 Camaro SS Wheels, Holden V8 Badges, Crazy Paul GPS Trim Package, Blacked Out Arrowheads, Red Calipers, Hawk HPS Pads, DBA 4000 T3 Rotors, Rebadged Trunk, 3.5" Stubby Antenna, Holden Engine Covers, Engine Cover Overlays, Engine Dress Up Items, Holden V6 Rad Cover, GXP Rear Diffuser W/Tinted Reflectors, Flips Tinted Tails, Hood Vent Mod, Grrrr8 IC Mod, Solo Mach Balanced Exhaust with 3.5" Tips and NEP OTR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tchr49 View Post
    Do Corporate cars count? Was only in service a short time before I got it.
    So, no one answered my question. Am I considered an original owner, or does that honor belong to some corporate weasel?
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

Post Thanks / Like

So, no one answered my question. Am I considered an original owner, or does that honor belong to some corporate weasel?
    You were not the first title recipient and therefore purchased it used. So no, you would not be an original owner sadly.

2009.5 G8 GXP SRM 6MT
    -Kooks 1-7/8 LT, 3" Solo, RotoFab CAI, Full Zeta II suspension with BCs, 3.91 1LE diff, Monster LT1-S & Tick Master Cylinder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yutzybrian View Post
    You were not the first title recipient and therefore purchased it used. So no, you would not be an original owner sadly.
    The tribe has spoken! LOL.
    John
    2009 Stryker Blue Metalic GT Bolt-on G8 Record holder: 11.828 @ 114.61 with a 1.603 60'
    1993 Pontiac Formula FIREHAWK 385ci., M6, Strange S60.
    1968 Firebird Formula Convertible *Restomod project*

Post Thanks / Like

IMO ..I l see it as you are ..You took care of your G8 from day one when you received it, you modded it and now own it ..so why not!
    Plus you been on this forum for 8-9 years.
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

May 2009. I am surprised that I still have it.
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back

Post Thanks / Like

April 2009, going strong at 74,000 miles.
    2009.5 G8 GT, Patrick G. tuned-389rwhp, 379tq

...your lack of faith disturbs me...