Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: WTB fuel system stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Default WTB fuel system stuff.

Hello good members of the world.
    I will be picking up a used turbo kit soon and need to start gathering fuel system stuff.
    Im not dead set on anything in particular just yet. Wanted to see if any of you have stuff you don't need or may be selling.
    Im shooting for 800hp max. Probably stay around 600hp on 93 but I would like the fuel system to be capable of 800 hp on e85.
    Not exactly sure what it takes to get that done. Pump swap in a oem duel? A 1000 stealth and controler?

So looking for recommendations, lessons learned from others and anything used in good shape.

Also will have a rotofab fab, and vcm with panels for sale when done with the turbo setup.
    2008 GT-M. PBM, #885

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Go read up in ctsvowners forum. Those guys have been where you are going many times over - the answers are there to be mined with minimal FPFQ.
    9.5 RPM (Red Passion Metallic)
    Sport /Premium
    "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy"-Red Green

Post Thanks / Like

I run V pumps, Vaporworx controller, JMS booster, ID850'S, E50 and meth. That has carried me well past 800 rwhp. I'm considering changing things up and going bigger, so I may be putting some or all of it up for sale in the future.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm shooting for April to buy everything. So if your selling around then let me know.

I been reading what the v guys and camaro guys do.
    Only area Im lacking is how the control works and basically the Ins and outs.
    Duel pump runs both all the time? Or one kicks on? Boost changes voltage and so on. That kind of stuff.
    2008 GT-M. PBM, #885

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BuildItYourSelf View Post
    I'm shooting for April to buy everything. So if your selling around then let me know.

I been reading what the v guys and camaro guys do.
    Only area Im lacking is how the control works and basically the Ins and outs.
    Duel pump runs both all the time? Or one kicks on? Boost changes voltage and so on. That kind of stuff.
    Vaporworx is boost referenced pwm control. The booster just boosts the voltage to the controller to about 17-18v and thereby boosts pump performance beyond stock v levels. Slick setup, may be my next investment (jms) when it's time to add corn.
    2009 PBM G8 GT
    Pat G 218/226 & TSP Dual 660s, ARP Bits, DSteck Tuned, Magnacharger Chrome 2300 1:1, RCR Ported/Polished TB, Blower, & L92 Heads w/ LS3 intake valves, Smith Brothers Trunion Bushing Kit, ARH 1 7/8 Magnaflow MidMuff/Solo Axlebacks, RotoFab, VaporWorx PWM 1:1 fuel system, ID1050x injectors
    Mike Norris Motorsports Catchcan, AEM 30-4100, JHP Boost/Fuel Gauge Pod
    TSW Nurburgring Matte Gray 18" w/Nitto 555 & 555R, Satin Black SS Brembo Fronts, BMR Trailing Arms, Pedders Sway Bars, Whiteline Bushings
    Gloss Black Valve Covers, 6k HID, V6 Handles, Interior/License Plate LEDs, Debadged, Holden Black Trim, Polk Dxi, GXP diffusor, a few bits from Crazy Paul

Originally Posted by TonyKarter
    Anyone who has ever worked on a car has been in your position, and sitting cross-legged on a concrete floor with a dim shop light is its own kind of hell... Chalk it up as one of the rites of passage.
    RIP Charlie - GRRRR8
    RIP Chris Wells - Panzer Leader

Post Thanks / Like

Bump before I buy new.
    If anyone has a Cts-v duel unit with shot pumps I would be interested in it.
    2008 GT-M. PBM, #885