Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well I just got a New Job and Career this afternoon

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigZub View Post
    Good luck. E-logs are fun. I hope the company isnt one to penalize you for a fast start or stop, idling too long, and keeps you moving, not waiting at a terminal for a possible load. Keep the shiny side up!
    I hope so either but they sound like a good company and they give fuel bonuses and have APU's so no need to idle It will all be good I take it you have driving experience?

Curtis
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unavowed View Post
    Great news for you, but as always has been the case, terrible taste in beer.
    I guess its all good as long as the beer is cold its good to me

thanks so much
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz View Post
    Congrats! The sad thing is, from your pictures, the house in Boerne, is bad ass!
    thanks much I thought the picture was a good one to show and hope to keep it if finances are ok

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brollier View Post
    Curt, congratulations & good wishes to you and yours! Please keep us informed as your adventure continues.
    Hey Bill thanks much and still loving the Hat you gave me last time

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats. Good to hear you won't be out of work.
    2015 White Hot Chevy SS - Sunroof/Spare/Stick - BTR Stage 3 cam, headers, intake *Traded 11/11/2023*
    2018 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 - 6.2L, Ultimate Pack *Turned in 4/13/2021*
    2016 Jungle Green Metallic Chevy SS - Sunroof/Spare/Stick *Traded 2/1/18*
    2011 Radiant Silver Metallic CTS-V Wagon - Corsa Axleback, AirAid Intake *Traded 7/7/16*
    2008 Panther Black Metallic G8 GT * Sold 6/10/14*

Post Thanks / Like

Best of luck Curtis...but wait no Nattys?
    2009 GT PBM Sport/Premium Packs
    Kook's / Corsa / Roto Fab CAI with HSRK / Polished Camaro's with Nitto Invo's / Camaro Brembo's / GRRRR8 Hose & ARP Bolt kits / VG Fin / GXP diffuser / Black door trim & other goodies from CP / UPR catch can / Livernois / BMR / Russell / Jet-Hot / SunTech tint by Drew / MM / Adams / Klearz / TSS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donkeyGT View Post
    Best of luck Curtis...but wait no Nattys?
    That's what I was thinking.... But Bud Light? Could you still taste the squeegee?
    Congratulations on the new job, but I thought you were celebrating
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by texn884 View Post
    thanks much I thought the picture was a good one to show and hope to keep it if finances are ok
    You can’t beat the Hill country!
    '09 Pacific Slate G8 GT,1900 Magnacharger cog drive. Engine rebuilt by Texas Speed and Performance with some very nice parts. Airaid intake, Kooks 1 7/8" lt's, cats, midpipe, SLP PowerFlow exhaust. Pedders lowered touring package. Baer Pro front brakes. ForgeStar F14 GunMetal 19x8.5 Michelin Pilot Sport a/s. '78 El Camino. 2008 model Blue Heeler.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tchr49 View Post
    That's what I was thinking.... But Bud Light? Could you still taste the squeegee?
    Congratulations on the new job, but I thought you were celebrating
    Party on I am in a slow way lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz View Post
    You can’t beat the Hill country!
    So so true except for all the damn people