Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Samco silicone hoses now avalible for a G8

Post Thanks / Like

Default Samco silicone hoses now avalible for a G8

Hey guys I worked with a local friend and sent in samples of the GT and GXP hoses. No one not even GM makes the GXP upper hose anymore. So I sent in the last new GM rubber GXP upper hose. Samco sent back proto types and I just confirmed fitment. These are quality European made hoses not Chinese cold case. Samco said Jeff will be the sole supplier of these hoses and they will be offered in a few colors. Anyone interested contact Jeff not sure on pricing and all that. info@siliconehosekits.net

Thanks Tom
    G8 GXP A6

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

email bounces.
    9.5 RPM (Red Passion Metallic)
    Sport /Premium
    "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy"-Red Green

Post Thanks / Like

Try his website looks like he has pricing silisonehosekits.net
    G8 GXP A6

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

wow . nice. two franklins

BTW, Amazon has the GM hose (ACDelco)
    Last edited by jcmGT; 11-29-2017 at 05:05 PM.
    Sport /Premium
    "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy"-Red Green

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fullcircle View Post
    Try his website looks like he has pricing silisonehosekits.net
    It's siliconehosekits.net They look nice..I would order some but I have a set of Cold Case ones sitting on the shelf..wish I would have waited.
    2009 GT PBM Sport/Premium Packs
    Kook's / Corsa / Roto Fab CAI with HSRK / Polished Camaro's with Nitto Invo's / Camaro Brembo's / GRRRR8 Hose & ARP Bolt kits / VG Fin / GXP diffuser / Black door trim & other goodies from CP / UPR catch can / Livernois / BMR / Russell / Jet-Hot / SunTech tint by Drew / MM / Adams / Klearz / TSS

Post Thanks / Like

Yes the GT radiator hoses are available thru GM and aftermarket. If you order the shorter GXP upper radiator hose it will automatically default to the longer GT upper hose. Was interesting when I got one of the last GXP upper hoses from GM a year back it said made in Australia on the hose and we all know Holden is no longer making cars. When I called my GM parts guy the GXP upper hose part number changes to the GT hose. Same thing thru Napa ordered one for a GXP and the longer GT hose arrived. Guess they want us GXP guys to cut and put a splice tube in the hose but I didn't want another area to potentially leak. The lower hose is the same for GT and GXP.
    G8 GXP A6

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jcmGT View Post
    wow . nice. two franklins

BTW, Amazon has the GM hose (ACDelco)
    I must fall on the sword - PN listed by Rockauto and others as specific for the GXP/LS3 are actually the shorter 2008 hose. No hose/PN swapping after you order what you think is the correct hose - you actually order the incorrect hose.
    Sport /Premium

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah crazy that GXP's are only 8 years old and even gm has already stopped making parts for them. Especially on a hose which needs replacing from time to time. Someone else mentioned that the 2009.5 GT uses the GXP upper hose as well. Well at least the hoses are now available again and are lifetime warranty!!
    G8 GXP A6

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a set for my GXP. Fingers crossed they work!

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

So I ordered from this guy and his system was messed up so it charged me CA tax. So he cancelled the payment and I had to repay for the items. He felt bad so he sent me a little "care package" which included a key chain with a tiny silicone hose and a lanyard and something else that I can't remember now. He could have said F it and let it go through because I didn't realize it, but he did the right thing.

A+ so far for this seller.

He has our hoses in red only right now. I ordered black so they're backordered. No big deal as my car is 6 feet in the air for the winter.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!